16 replies to this topic

#1 weebeastie

weebeastie

MF Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 04:04 PM

:blink: :blink: whaaaaat? I didn't think this kind of thing went on in the Isle of Man!! I've deleted the link as I notice that the young lady in question has a distinctive tattoo...hope nobody recognises her! are there any brothels here? !

Edited by weebeastie, 21 February 2007 - 04:12 PM.

#2 ans

ans

• Moderators
  • 8,914 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 04:18 PM

http://www.manxforum...showtopic=15287

#3 weebeastie

weebeastie

MF Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 04:34 PM

after just reading through that whole long thread yes there are hookers in the isle of man, and as I wrote before I found one actively advertising her services on a popular web site for such things. I just wonder how one could get away with it?! Its such a small place after all.

#4 ans

ans

• Moderators
  • 8,914 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 04:36 PM

It beggars the question why you were looking at such a website in the first place...

#5 Tea&Biscuits

Tea&Biscuits

I'm on probation....

• Regulars
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 05:07 PM

I know im gona get flamed big time for this, but i seriously thought that there was no need for prostitution on the IOM, firstly the men are so tight - as if they would actually pay for a shag, secondly Manx women are hardly virign mary's are they!!! So i thought most of the time men went to colours, bought some drunken woman a drink, then bobs your uncle?? No need for prostitution, UNLESS you are on the kinky side and want somthing special init!! lol! ooh put ya rubber gloves on stylee eh!!! lol!!

serioulsy though could you actually get away with being a hooker on the IOM? You would get outed surely!

Personally i see nothing wrong with prostitution, if women are happy to do it and are not forced into it, as in they have other options open to them, then why not, its a services that sad men are happy to pay for, why not! A man having to pay a woman to have sex with then speaks volumes I think! WOMEN RULE!!!!

:D

#6 weebeastie

weebeastie

MF Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 05:09 PM

well said tea and biscuits. But as for the person who asked why would I be looking at something like that...someone sent me a link with it in as they had found their next door neighbour in there! I thought gosh I wonder if any of MY next door neighbours are on here! And did a small search. There is one in the isle of man who is active and one in jersey :ph34r: secondly, why would it be an issue as to why I might be perusing an adult website? I am, after all, an adult...

Edited by weebeastie, 21 February 2007 - 05:10 PM.

#7 Slim

Slim

Webi Knight

• Regulars
  • 17,575 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 05:13 PM

You sure it's not someone who's mates have posted em up? There's quite a lot of that on manx.net classifieds. Post the link for us all to see!

#8 Albert Tatlock

Albert Tatlock

Grumpy Old Man

• Regulars
  • 20,475 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 05:22 PM

Here's a good website - if you fancy getting screwed on the island, though the rates can be a bit steep.

#9 Hugh Jampton

Hugh Jampton

MF Guru

• Regulars
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 05:24 PM

What was The Bagnio House in Arbory St, Castletown?

#10 Slim

Slim

Webi Knight

• Regulars
  • 17,575 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 05:26 PM

As a general rule... there is no real need for prostitution but great to experience. And yes the birds over here are hardly virgin marys.. however the majority are stuck up their own arses and VERY VERY BORING (matter of opinion of course)

What a disgustingly narrow minded generalisation. I recon you're the fucking boring one.

#11 ans

ans

• Moderators
  • 8,914 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 05:56 PM

What he means is, they all turn down the 'crazy Mupster experience'

#12 Albert Tatlock

Albert Tatlock

Grumpy Old Man

• Regulars
  • 20,475 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 07:02 PM

Foreigners are much more interesting and are enthused. They are just the findings of my path through life.... not a generalisation as such.

Cos they don't understand half the crap you are talking I would imagine ;)

#13 cheeky boy

cheeky boy

MF Guru

• Regulars
  • 2,703 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 08:00 PM

I know im gona get flamed big time for this, but i seriously thought that there was no need for prostitution on the IOM, firstly the men are so tight - as if they would actually pay for a shag, secondly Manx women are hardly virign mary's are they!!! So i thought most of the time men went to colours, bought some drunken woman a drink, then bobs your uncle?? No need for prostitution, UNLESS you are on the kinky side and want somthing special init!! lol! ooh put ya rubber gloves on stylee eh!!! lol!!

serioulsy though could you actually get away with being a hooker on the IOM? You would get outed surely!

Personally i see nothing wrong with prostitution, if women are happy to do it and are not forced into it, as in they have other options open to them, then why not, its a services that sad men are happy to pay for, why not! A man having to pay a woman to have sex with then speaks volumes I think! WOMEN RULE!!!!

:D

I think your missing the point, sad (or in fact any) men don't pay prostitutes for sex they pay them to piss off afterwards.

If you want a woman then there are pubs, nightclubs, loneley hearts columns,dating agencies etc full of women looking for sex. Unfortunately they are usually looking for love as well. So thats where the hookers come in.

Got the picture ?

#14 The Thriller

The Thriller

GRAND JEDI MASTER

• Regulars
  • 2,569 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 08:37 PM

I have more fun f***ing a bag of spuds.

#15 Snaipyr

Snaipyr

MF Guru

• Regulars