cropduster

Donald Trump

1,777 posts in this topic

Hooked, line and stinker... 

"...despite a pledge from Donald Trump that his family business would not engage in business with foreign governments..."

More fake news. No such pledge was made.

4 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

"...despite a pledge from Donald Trump that his family business would not engage in business with foreign governments..."

Other than the well documented DOJ case about him accepting money from foreign governments.

As per usual, with my evidence deployed and Ari-debunked...I am out.

30 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

Oh goodness - you sure about that Aristotle?  What makes you so sure?  Do you know what pledges he made about foreign deals?

Do you know what his lawyer said in a prepared statement given with Trumps full approval on the 11th January 2017?

Link

15:44: Trump: I’m going to bring up Sheri Dillon, and she’s going to go — these papers are just some of the many documents that I’ve signed turning over complete and total control to my sons.

16:00 Dillon (Trumps Lawyer):  Good morning. It’s my honor and privilege to be here today at President-elect Trump’s request. He’s asked me, as you just heard, to speak about the conflicts of interest and the steps he’s taking.

22:18 Dillon (Trumps Lawyer): The trust agreement as directed by President Trump imposes severe restrictions on new deals. No new foreign deals will be made whatsoever during the duration of President Trump’s presidency. New domestic deals will be allowed, but they will go through a vigorous vetting process.

I realise you are simply reacting to type with your sweeping dismissals, but did you even research your post for a second before insisting a well documented and deeply problematic part of Trump's presidency - that he is milking it as far as humanly possible to provide publicity and revenue for his brand - is fake news?

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Chinahand said:

Oh goodness - you sure about that Aristotle?  What makes you so sure?  Do you know what pledges he made about foreign deals?

Do you know what his lawyer said in a prepared statement given with Trumps full approval on the 11th January 2017?

Link

I realise you are simply reacting to type with your sweeping dismissals, but did you even research your post for a second before insisting a well documented and deeply problematic part of Trump's presidency - that he is milking it as far as humanly possible to provide publicity and revenue for his brand - is fake news?

I think Ari is "referencing" himself again.

So will he do a deal with the Dems and give the Dreamers a path to citizenship?

For once his tweets made sense to me: