Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheTeapot

Preacher

6 posts in this topic

Anyone watched Preacher yet? I was a bit dubious but ended up really enjoying it. Read the comics years ago and really enjoyed them, totally mental and pretty funny. Looking forward to the second series, hope they really push it.

Read a few of the comics and was keen but it's on amazon isn't it?

Been slowly working my way through it, two episodes left. It's been ok, some things have translated well, others not. Joe Gilgunn is great as Cassidy but I'm less keen on Tulip.

It takes a while to get going, probably doesn't kick into gear until around Episode 4 or 5 for me.

Dunno what it's on, amazon, netflix or whatever, its available somewhere. And is right, took a while to get going. The angels are funny as is Hamish McTavish and his love of MEAT. Next series has a few more episodes apparently so that's good.

As with all TV or film versions of things you've read and enjoyed you're always hoping the don't fuck it up. In this case I don't think they have.

So the second series is on in the US. Before I go and download it from TPB is it available legally over here?

Bit late, but yes, it's on Amazon Prime TV thingy. Honestly it's easier and faster to just do as you said