fatshaft

So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

1,791 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, GD4ELI said:

It's a superb negotiating position, I for one will take EU citizenship.

it ain't going to happen in the next 10 years, i guess you could move into the eu.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woody, your position is hardly unexpected given your usual posts on this and other subjects. I don't think you are right.  I note that Verhofstadt has escalated this proposal to a negotiating objective for the EU and watch with interest.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, woody2 said:

it ain't going to happen in the next 10 years, i guess you could move into the eu.....

Skilled, quality UK professionals are welcome in the EU - it will happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, GD4ELI said:

Skilled, quality UK professionals are welcome in the EU - it will happen. 

interesting, as so far they have refused to discuss this, even threatening to remove them, hardly what i would call welcoming....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, guzzi said:

Woody, your position is hardly unexpected given your usual posts on this and other subjects. I don't think you are right.  I note that Verhofstadt has escalated this proposal to a negotiating objective for the EU and watch with interest.

all i am saying is this proposal has been around for years well before brexit, it will need treaty change. a special deal over this matter just for the uk won't go down well with the eu27.

the original proposal was for all ex-eu to be offered this no matter which part of the world they lived, that's what will happen eventually:thumbsup:

even verhofstadt when talking to the bbc said this wasn't a uk deal only

it you see this as a major issue of exit your in for a very big shock.....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

otmar issing is on the money forecasting the collapse of the eu.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.