Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Miss Take

My book!

25 posts in this topic

I know I haven't been on here for aaaaaaaages and it's a bit mercenary for me to pop up again only to plug my book, but I wrote a book! It's about a normal person who develops super powers and she's a woman and all!

I've self published it on Amazon, hence the crap cover. I'm plugging it 'cos I don't get any royalties until the total hits £100 and I've only got about 3 quid so far.

It's here:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XSR3Q4W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1491683067&sr=8-1&keywords=josie+kelly

What are you waiting for? It's only a quid!

5 people like this

I know I haven't been on here for aaaaaaaages and it's a bit mercenary for me to pop up again only to plug my book, but I wrote a book! It's about a normal person who develops super powers and she's a woman and all!

I've self published it on Amazon, hence the crap cover. I'm plugging it 'cos I don't get any royalties until the total hits £100 and I've only got about 3 quid so far.

It's here:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XSR3Q4W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1491683067&sr=8-1&keywords=josie+kelly

What are you waiting for? It's only a quid!

I hope it's not TJ's autobiography ? smile.png

Edit to ask,...............how does one buy it if they don't have a kindle ?

Edited by dilligaf

You could install the kindle application on your phone, tablet or computer.

1 person likes this

I use a kindle app on my iPhone (other phones / tablets are available). Just have to log in to your Amazon account. Thanks for the interest :)

1 person likes this

Good effort! How long did it take to write? Have you sent it into any publisher or did you decide just to put it onto Amazon.

Hi China,

I actually wrote it back in 2006 over the course of a couple of months. I tried a couple of agents a few years ago but got disheartened after a couple of rejections. Only recently realised you can self publish via Amazon these days so thought 'why not?' It was dead easy to get it on there, uploaded from a word document. Took less than an hour I'd say. Worth it if you've got anything laying about that you've considered sending out to the world.

What the hell, done. Good luck to you Josie.

Is one of her super powers, the power of logical thought? Must be fiction!

Ouch!

Good luck.

Thanks guzzi.

And thanks for the well wishes. I really don't expect anything to come out of this, it was more of an itch that needed to be scratched, having had it sitting on my laptop for a decade or so.

1 person likes this

I'll buy it tomorrow.

...my book.....Muddy Memories, 5 800101 657449, self published...............any real publisher want to take it up ????

I use a kindle app on my iPhone (other phones / tablets are available). Just have to log in to your Amazon account. Thanks for the interest smile.png

Hi. I did that yesterday but .............nothing.

Turned the computer on today and there was the app............and your book.

Probably take a year for me to read w00t.gif , but will give it a go.

Even better was that, because I have enlisted for the kindle app, I get £1 free, so it pays for your book thumbsup.gif

Even more of a bargain then. Thanks.