Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
gettafa

Local News: former forum girl writes book

"Everyone has a book in them and that, in most cases, is where it should stay...." - Christopher Hitchens

A one-time MF poster pseudonym "Hollandaise" writes for a living. Nice lady too.

Thanks Stu and anyone else who's bought it. Today is already one of my top selling days, with 3 purchased.

• Like 1

Well done to her. A book isn't that easy to bang out.

No kidding. I am working on one as we speak. :)

Oh God

Edited by Donald Trumps

Thanks Stu and anyone else who's bought it. Today is already one of my top selling days, with 3 purchased.

I say, are the people who buy your tale revealed to you as an Amazon seller? I'd buy one, I enjoyed the look inside preview, but I wouldn't want to compromise my MF anonymity.

Well done to her. A book isn't that easy to bang out.

No kidding. I am working on one as we speak. :)

Do the crayons come with it?
  • Like 1

I say, are the people who buy your tale revealed to you as an Amazon seller? I'd buy one, I enjoyed the look inside preview, but I wouldn't want to compromise my MF anonymity.

I'm not sure that's much of a problem. Who's to say you were prompted to buy it as a result of being a member here or even a reader of the forum? Just use mum's amazon account if you're really worried.

Just use mum's amazon account if you're really worried.

Ok, thanks! What are her login details?

• Like 2

...........maybe y'all would like to read the book wot I wrote?......'Muddy Memories', isbn...5 800101 657449.............self published..........would love a real publisher to take it up!!!

I'm sure it takes a lot of time and effort to write a book. Good luck. I will read the preview and see if it's the sort of thing I'd buy. I hope you sell loads!

I've no idea who's bought it unles they (the purchaser) tell me. All I can see is sales numbers by currency. Edited by Miss Take

I've no idea who's bought it unles they (the purchaser) tell me.

Ah. Well it wasn't me.