Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
llap

Registering a company

24 posts in this topic

The issue is can he register a company on the moon - no, there isn't a companies registry there, but I can knock up some paperwork he can complete if he wants to be Lune 001. Subject to appropriate due diligence (as the registrar and regulator I am willing to accept a photocopy of a Tesco Clubcard as ID) and the fee,  which wiĺl be astronomical.

Annual returns are a bit of an issue, but I am in final discussions with NASA on that, so am confident that we can arrange something for him.  Can't  guarantee a round trip, but we will flesh out these details after registration. 

Anyone else interested in a moonco, just drop me a pm. 

My point is that one day there will be company registrations outside of a terrestrial jurisdiction. That's inevitable, is it not?

Why do you think it is inevitable?

just register it to a derelict property and your cars/vans.....

If you have to have 2 directors, what is stopping you from using your cat / dog as a second director ?

The fact that neither can apply their minds to the business snd responsibility of a director, read or sign.  Same argument for making a minor a director.

1 hour ago, Gladys said:

The fact that neither can apply their minds to the business snd responsibility of a director, read or sign.  Same argument for making a minor a director.

Didn't someone do that a few years ago?

Forensic accountant made her son who was then a minor a director of her company. 

I did some work for her, but buggered if I can remember her name.