LightBulb

Anty- Ant Powder

60 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, LightBulb said:

Yes, that stuff worked a treat, they have all gone, somewhere, or they are all dead.

They will all be dead, they take it back to their nest for them to feast on and it kills the little bastards, none stinging or not, you don't want them parading relentlessly onto your work tops. Nobody likes that many insects in their house you'd have to be a mad fucker to think otherwise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

Great news. Enjoy your evening without those harmless non stinging black ants you have just murdered

I know, yeah, what did the little ants ever do? What is wrong with people? If they were those nasty nippy feckers you get on holiday I'd understand but Manx ants are no bother at all, they even go around picking up crumbs (£500 cheaper than a Roomba - oh I am so on for one of these for my birthday - haven't hoovered the house for weeks, have no time with work, social life etc "If only I had a Roomba...", oh, it is on). So sly.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JSlot said:

They will all be dead, they take it back to their nest for them to feast on and it kills the little bastards, none stinging or not, you don't want them parading relentlessly onto your work tops. Nobody likes that many insects in their house you'd have to be a mad fucker to think otherwise. 

Correct.

Just waiting for someone to come up with the same sort of thing that will kill Mozzies, Spiders, Crocs, Snakes and them fuc***g WAAAASPS.

 Pretty sure we can come up with something to fill the gaps.

 Edit to add that I like Bees though, Insect or Human :)

Edited by dilligaf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/05/2017 at 6:19 PM, the stinking enigma said:

Great news. Enjoy your evening without those harmless non stinging black ants you have just murdered

2 of them have just turned up, not sure where from though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They're playing games with you. They're immune to that Nippon stuff. You will never win. Just clean your house now and again, paying particular attention to food deposits. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

They're playing games with you. They're immune to that Nippon stuff. You will never win. Just clean your house now and again, paying particular attention to food deposits. 

They look a lot bigger than the last ones, and i clean it every week !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, finlo said:

They're mutating from the chemicals you've fed them.

 

Edited by LightBulb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/05/2017 at 9:51 PM, finlo said:

At least you'll be able to spot them in the dark.

I thought one of them was on an "ant bike", may be there just here for TT, or the anti TT, squad!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've tried encouraging hedgehogs into my garden to deal with the slug problem, I've cut some holes in fencing to allow them access and there is one about, and there are frogs close by, but they just don't eat them fast enough. I've flattened old copper pipes and nailed them around raised beds, I've crushed up egg shells and scattered them around my plants but still the slugs come. Sadly slug pellets are an essential in this warm and wet weather.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I've tried encouraging hedgehogs into my garden to deal with the slug problem, I've cut some holes in fencing to allow them access and there is one about, and there are frogs close by, but they just don't eat them fast enough. I've flattened old copper pipes and nailed them around raised beds, I've crushed up egg shells and scattered them around my plants but still the slugs come. Sadly slug pellets are an essential in this warm and wet weather.

a bit messier and noisier but the feckers don't come back

Image result for blunderbuss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.