Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
llap

Jehovah Witnesses outside M&S

48 posts in this topic

It must have been at least two years now. How many people have they converted during that time as a result of being there? When are they going to get the hint that few people on the island are interested in joining their nauseous American cult?

Edited by llap
1 person likes this

Can we just turn you off? 

They look so forlorn. I wasn't aware they were JWs, as I don't stop and check out their wares.  I don't resent them, there have always been religious evangelists, and they add to general character of a place.  

Has anyone else heard a story that many window cleaners are JWs? I wonder why that should be?

18 minutes ago, Tarne said:

Can we just turn you off? 

You already do. 

35 minutes ago, llap said:

It must have been at least two years now. How many people have they converted during that time as a result of being there? When are they going to get the hint that few people on the island are interested in joining their nauseous American cult?

I want to know why they always dress like Stan from American Dad. Is there a shop they have to go to for blue suits and white shirts? 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, JackCarter said:

I want to know why they always dress like Stan from American Dad. Is there a shop they have to go to for blue suits and white shirts? 

Here!

Down on my manor they are building a massive UK HQ the Jehovah's Witnesses....The link contains an artist's impression...Place is like a big council estate development...Google "JW.org"...The site Templewood where according to legend the East End boys would bury unwanted bodies...Legend has it that the site was cleared of bones???

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjAotjxlPzTAhXsIMAKHTNuBsUQFghEMAU&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.constructionenquirer.com%2F2015%2F04%2F29%2F150m-jehovahs-witnesses-hq-approved-for-chelmsford%2F&usg=AFQjCNH_iZr__rLjzFVlyEPg44GBFTK0HA

Do they knock on your door Barrie or have they heard about you and give you a miss :cool:

3 people like this

15 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Do they knock on your door Barrie or have they heard about you and give you a miss :cool:

I am Jehovah!

18 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Dog had the arm off a Mormon once.

1 hour ago, Neil Down said:

They don't knock on my door, nor do the Mormons. They know not to send their gullible minions to the door of someone who has the Bible memorised and doesn't take kindly to cults.

19 minutes ago, llap said:

They don't knock on my door, nor do the Mormons. They know not to send their gullible minions to the door of someone who has the Bible memorised and doesn't take kindly to cults.

llap, serious question. Even if it is possible (I'm not saying it isn't) why on earth would anyone want to memorise the Bible?

To stop so called christians and religious nuts misquoting and misunderstanding a fairy tale?

1 person likes this

40 minutes ago, llap said:

As Dorothy Parker once said  .........:)" There but for a typographical error  "

Edited by paswt
2 people like this