Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
La Colombe

Insane Drug Sentencing

299 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, hboy said:

Whenever I read one of your posts this is the image that comes into my head. I'm wondering when you will take the mask off and we can all see that you aren't that clever? 

IMG_1056.JPG

I would imagine quite a few things pop into that vacuous cavity you call a head...Try staying on topic instead of attempting to insult people.

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, WTF said:

mad max 2 IIRC ? , classic

Brilliant film, but it would be wasted on "hboy".

Completely over his head.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, dilligaf said:

Brilliant film, but it would be wasted on "hboy".

Completely over his head.

No I like the bit where he takes the mask off and reveals that he has the mind of a child despite the outward look. A bit like Neil Down really. 

13 minutes ago, hboy said:

No I like the bit where he takes the mask off and reveals that he has the mind of a child despite the outward look. A bit like Neil Down really. 

that's mad max 3 not 2...............clueless.

1 person likes this

Just now, WTF said:

that's mad max 3 not 2...............clueless.

As Dilli pointed out...right over his head

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, hboy said:

humungus never took his mask off as far as i recall and he certainly didn't have a childs mind,  you got a rearward shot of his head which was basically bald with sticky out veins and a few wisps of light coloured hair, could have been buster??   the mask/helmet that came off to reveal a big bloke with a childs mind was in the thunder dome in barter town ruled by aunty played by tina turner which was mad max 3

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, WTF said:

humungus never took his mask off as far as i recall and he certainly didn't have a childs mind,  you got a rearward shot of his head which was basically bald with sticky out veins and a few wisps of light coloured hair, could have been buster??   the mask/helmet that came off to reveal a big bloke with a childs mind was in the thunder dome in barter town ruled by aunty played by tina turner which was mad max 3

Well I'm not a nerd I was just grabbing cultural references. Still reminds me of Neil Down. An angry man who is probably a complete retard when the mask is taken off.  

6 minutes ago, WTF said:

Clown pants will be spitting feathers round about now :)

1 person likes this

43 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

If only Nixon had declared a War on Getting Films Wrong instead of the other thing :(

http://www.drugsense.org/cms/wodclock

The U.S. federal government spent over $15 billion dollars in 2010 on the War on Drugs, at a rate of about $500 per second.

Source: Office of National Drug Control Policy

1 person likes this