Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Nomadic Raptor

Rob callister mhk

11 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

Just move your fucking motorhome and stop moaning. Jesus fucking christ.

It’s my motorhome and I’ll park it where I want. There’s a special surveillance exercise going on :lol:

20 minutes ago, The Faceman said:

If someone was constantly sticking a post it note through my letterbox...

Blah blah blah... 

But this isn't what's happening though, is it? You don't have to read it, whether it's bollocks or not, ffs... 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, quilp said:

But this isn't what's happening though, is it? You don't have to read it, whether it's bollocks or not, ffs... 

You seem to be repeating exactly what Neil said. 

That is exactly the whole point of posting anything on Facebook. You’re trying to get as many people as possible to read it. You can’t then claim you’re being treated unfairly if loads of people read it and think it’s crap. 

Edited by The Faceman

What the fuck for? 

Sounds like obsessive behaviour. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, The Faceman said:

You seem to be repeating exactly what Neil said. 

That is exactly the whole point of posting anything on Facebook. You’re trying to get as many people as possible to read it. You can’t then claim you’re being treated unfairly if loads of people read it and think it’s crap. 

Agree, it’s nobody else’s fault that Callister is an irritating omnipresent social media wanker. 

• Haha 1

I already sent my letter in to the Pope asking for Rob to be cannonballed.

But even the Pope can't fire him it seems.

On 11/10/2017 at 1:34 PM, Rob Callister said:

No, I didn't declined an interview......... I was just unable to comment at this time, there is a difference 

I only received the report this week and there are over 700 pages of evidence to read through. 

I will be making a FULL statement in the January once I have read the report 

Any truth in the rumour circulating round Onchan that you’re now on page 30 Rob? Brilliant going if true, at 10 pages a day thats about 70 days to read the lot so you’re clearly on target for sometime around January before you can talk with any authority. Hopefully your Blog will update people. You might get another 30 to 40 pages done by then if there’s no motorhomes you have to help move. 

Edited by TittySmith

2 hours ago, quilp said:

Sounds like obsessive behaviour. 

Sounds like he's just fucking stupid...

3 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

Just move your fucking motorhome and stop moaning. Jesus fucking christ.

ARFFF - the owner of the Motorhome is one of Dandara's in house qualified lawyers / legal team - let's have a little think who might win this brouhaha......

11 minutes ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

ARFFF - the owner of the Motorhome is one of Dandara's in house qualified lawyers / legal team - let's have a little think who might win this brouhaha......

I'd like to think all lawyers are qualified!

• Haha 2

On 11/14/2017 at 4:10 PM, sm-iom said:

Meanwhile, today, on Facebook...

Some Onchan residents are upset about where a motorhome's been parked, and for how long. Onchan commissioners have advised them nothing can be done, as it's taxed and parked legally.

After some debate, someone decides to tag Rob......”Cheers Guys, I will pick this up, thank you”.

I'd want him to say, “Sorry Guys, if this has been raised with the local Commissioners, and they have advised on the legal position, then there is nothing I'd be able to do. Also, it's not actually in the part of Onchan that forms my area, but if you do wish to raise it with the Garff MHKs please do so.”

I note most of the questions raised earlier in this thread still remain outstanding. I assume we’ll never clear up the Teddy issue now.