When Skies Are Grey

Rally Isle of Man 2017

30 posts in this topic

Honestly, all these years that roads have been getting closed on the island and they still haven't come up with a system that causes minimum inconvenience to road users. Glencrutchery Rd and Victoria Rd - shambles. Lots of irate drivers having to do U-turns. It's like they deliberately set out to cause maximum frustration. Just because they can. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, finlo said:

Looking like one's gone over Marine drive.

Ouch :( .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woot! Crew rescued and taken to hospital.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ROFL, can't wait to see that on youtube. WHEEEE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, La Colombe said:

Honestly, all these years that roads have been getting closed on the island and they still haven't come up with a system that causes minimum inconvenience to road users. Glencrutchery Rd and Victoria Rd - shambles. Lots of irate drivers having to do U-turns. It's like they deliberately set out to cause maximum frustration. Just because they can. 

Yeah, there's always something shambolic about the organisation of these rallies. One day there'll be a tragedy as a result, most probably due to insufficient marshal numbers or poorly trained marshals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tarne said:

ROFL, can't wait to see that on youtube. WHEEEE

 

4 hours ago, GD4XXX said:

Yeah, there's always something shambolic about the organisation of these rallies. One day there'll be a tragedy as a result, most probably due to insufficient marshal numbers or poorly trained marshals.

The two of you need to fucking grow up and think about what you post and how you look.

I hope for both your sakes that nobody was seriously hurt today.

The fact that you hide behind aliases speaks volumes.

 I really hope that I don't know either of you IRL.

STFU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh don't be such a baby. It's exciting to see crashes on youtube

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tarne said:

Oh don't be such a baby. It's exciting to see crashes on youtube

Don't be so stupid. You posted your crass comment without knowing whether anyone was hurt or worse. That is shameful and you know it.

Too many sides to your persona and this one is vile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll await an apology, that probably won't come, when you've calmed down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Tarne said:

I'll await an apology, that probably won't come, when you've calmed down. 

Don't hold your breathe because none is coming. You should be ashamed of posting what you did when you had no idea what the outcome was.

 Two very different sides to you and this one is not nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah, FYI, I did know no one was dead, could be why we're butting heads

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Tarne said:

Ah, FYI, I did know no one was dead, could be why we're butting heads

Even if that is true, there was no call for the ROFL remark, was there ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, it's funny. Look at the car down the side of the bank! It's hilarious! It went WHEEEEE off the side. That's funny mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Tarne said:

Yes, it's funny. Look at the car down the side of the bank! It's hilarious! It went WHEEEEE off the side. That's funny mate

Yes. F****** hilarious.............NOT

Edited by dilligaf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.