Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
woody2

labour

1 hour ago, P.K. said:

"Doesn't ring true" - laughable!

If you can "smell desperation" in my posts then clearly with an imagination like yours you should be writing schoolgirl fiction.

Does a tory party donor even know what the word "integrity" means?

The fact remains that The Grauniad is trusted enough to be invited by the ICIJ to hopefully shaft Appleby and trusted enough (and has the cojones) to bring down a Home Secretary..

Quite a recent track record of trust, integrity and success.

How are the rest getting on?

What about all of the other people involved from all shades of political opinion? He's a trustee who takes no active part in the investigations and I am sure that there are many people of great integrity around all political parties. Whether we agree with their stance on issues of the day is a different matter. Where did you hear that fullfact is not impartial? In the Guardian or on some beardy website? You take such a jaundiced view of everything.

2 hours ago, P.K. said:

The fact remains that The Grauniad is trusted enough to be invited by the ICIJ to hopefully shaft Appleby

man in the pub says guardian has had to pay out big bucks to settle the case......

:lol:

Not surprised. They were dealing in stolen property, and for what? To try and make story about a VAT fiddle? If anyone needs a private jet for work, surely it’s a mega-rich international sportsman with races all over the world? Or was it because the purchase was in the IoM, rather than the U.K. or Ireland? Either way, it seems to me that the Guardian was complicit in a serious crime. I hope they did have to pay out. 

frankie's upset the corbynistas.....

Frankie Boyle fucked-up big time tonight. Slagging off Corbyn, who offers genuine hope to us all, is not cool or funny. Boyle capitulates to the corporate twats who pay his wages. Boyle just became another of yesterday’s nobodies. Sad.

How DARE Frankie Boyle criticise Jeremy Corbyn! I'm physically shaking right now, I feel like I've been assaulted

:lol:

#corbotfail

So it's OK if he is offensive about anyone else but not Corbyn?

Boyle is an arsehole of the highest order. Needs to take a good look at himself. Plenty of material for ridicule there.

• Like 1