Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
WTF

Xmas lights

15 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

They're shite. All those laser lights do is announce to the world you want a great display but are too feckin lazy to do it properly...

Do you mean the projector type things ? We have just sent off for a projector light thing that will complement our other 7 sets of lights. I don't we are being lazy, just fucking wasting money

• Like 1

On ‎06‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 1:25 PM, WTF said:

IIRC,  ballacraine farm was told not to put up the xmas lights a few years back, which they had bern doing for years, because it was a distraction to drivers.  Now directly over the road there are more lights than ballacraine ever had and they aren't an issue...........  why not??

Just spotted the OP. I don't think that is true at all. Was it not more to do with the older folk not being able to put on the display any more.

I doubt very much that anyone can tell you what to display ( apart from the "Bell End and C**t stuff.)

10 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Do you mean the projector type things ? We have just sent off for a projector light thing that will complement our other 7 sets of lights. I don't we are being lazy, just fucking wasting money

FFS

They are the most irritating things ever.  Everytime I go past the one at Ballakaighen Corner I nearly crash trying to work out WFT the shapes are.

Has anyone actually managed to do that without  killing themselves?  If so please share.

More feckers

• Like 1

18 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Only 7 sets? How many metres Dilli?

31 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Only 7 sets? How many metres Dilli?

Bit of a cock up there.

It's not 7 sets of lights, but 7 illuminated decorations, including strings. sorry