Jump to content
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
asitis

Sponsor a plank

Recommended Posts

i did see an a-board in a city centre once that said "free husband daycare centre- just pay for drinks" outside a pub......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing how we get from Ramsey pier to Oxfam,  I do admire the enthusiasm of the pier crowd but I do not think they stand much of a chance of raising the dosh required. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, hissingsid said:

Amazing how we get from Ramsey pier to Oxfam,  I do admire the enthusiasm of the pier crowd but I do not think they stand much of a chance of raising the dosh required. 

Once I have won the Euro lottery this weekend, I will fully underwrite the whole pier project...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Neil Down said:

Once I have won the Euro lottery this weekend, I will fully underwrite the whole pier project...

the local kids will do that for free.....

#graffiti

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, woody2 said:

the local kids will do that for free.....

#graffiti

:rolleyes: You do understand what underwrite means :whistling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/02/2018 at 12:45 PM, Neil Down said:

sussed you quicker than most you mean...:thumbsup:

Go boil your head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Go boil your head.

The prize for the quickest non witty response of the week goes to....:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

The prize for the quickest non witty response of the week goes to....:rolleyes:

...you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×