Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
hissingsid

Royal Wedding

Now it turns out we've got to bring our own food:

Picnic

How are we going to carry a hamper without messing up our finest outfits?

Now the brother  is growing canabis and marketing it under Markle Sparkle. As we are considering legalizing it this could be a chance to diversify, what they were discussing on M R.

If my dad was having open heart surgery I would not be half way over the world from him & if I was getting married to a prince I would expect him to tell me not to worry about it, there are plenty of other days to get married & to go and be with my dad. It's very cold. 

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, thebees said:

If my dad was having open heart surgery I would not be half way over the world from him & if I was getting married to a prince I would expect him to tell me not to worry about it, there are plenty of other days to get married & to go and be with my dad. It's very cold. 

You are joking yeah. ?

The dad is a dick of the first order and should be ashamed of the way he is ruining his daughters wedding. Worst actor in the world.

He is beyond help and beneath contempt.

The sister is also not all there as seen in the tv prog the other day.

Just leave the girl alone to marry the lad she loves. The family really do not matter or even count for anything at all.

Edited by dilligaf
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, thebees said:

The dad is a money grabbing dick as it looks like most of her family is. The guy probably isn't even having surgery

• Thanks 1

If he was really having open heart surgery he would be in hospital now getting all the appropriate checks before the procedure.  The more I hear about it the more unlikely it seems, unless of course in Mexico they have a more gung-ho approach to surgery than in the U.K.     I would love to be a fly on the wall and hear what the Royal family really think about the carry on especially the comments from Anne and her father.........

• Thanks 1

Y'all know them better than me, none of it matters.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hissingsid said:

The more I hear about it the more unlikely it seems, unless of course in Mexico they have a more gung-ho approach to surgery than in the U.K.  

They do process fast at the Ándale! Ándale! Arriba! Arriba! Epa! Epa! Epa! Yeehaw! hospital, down Mexico way.

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, thebees said:

Y'all know them better than me, none of it matters.

You know better than that

8 hours ago, dilligaf said:

You know better than that

Maybe I should have said “To me” too :) The Charles and Diana wedding was the last great royal wedding there’ll ever be, the press are dreadful & people are people. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 2bees said:

Maybe I should have said “To me” too :) The Charles and Diana wedding was the last great royal wedding there’ll ever be, the press are dreadful & people are people. 

I would suggest that unless anybody on here knows the Markle family personally, then why believe what gutter press write about them?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 2bees said:

The Charles and Diana wedding was the last great royal wedding there’ll ever be,

Scott & Charlene topped it.

• Haha 1

I'm more excited by Sheldon and Amy's wedding tonight. 

• Like 1