Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
Caleb

Trouble under religious freedom

Mentioning the chain, I see 6music are shaking up their presenters a bit. RadMac no longer the mainstay of afternoon comedy. Theyve been great in that slot.

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up. Breakfast show, eh?

Mark Radcliffe says: “With kids at university to support, I'm still going to be gainfully employed on Weekend Breakfast which means I stay at 6 Music, a station I love, and continue what's been a really creative partnership with Stuart. Last time I did a breakfast show it was little short of disastrous and so this time I'm looking forward to making a better fist of it. What could possibly go wrong?”

Stuart Maconie says: “Ever since humanity first emerged from the primeval swamp and looked questioningly and fearfully towards the stars, a restless desire for change has been part of our DNA, and the scheduling of BBC radio programmes is no exception. I see the move of Radcliffe and Maconie to weekend mornings as part of the ceaseless turbine of progress that drives us all, somewhere between Elon Musk’s tiny submarines and landing on the moon. I am looking forward to it immensely.”

No government can turn a blind eye to the cult's illegal deeds in threatening people's lives and social stability.

No government can turn a blind eye to the cult's illegal deeds in threatening people's lives and social stability.

5 hours ago, Neil Down said:

Who's peed on your cornflakes this morning?

A more accurate question this week would be, "Who hasn't?"

• Like 1