Pizza Hut On The Isle Of Man?

3v0

Ok not like these rumours haven't surfaced before, unfortunatly bring one regarding food to my attention and I bite!

Any weight to the rumour that there is going to be a Pizza Hut over here?

I know someone who has spoken to the franchise people there who said that the IOM didn't have a big enough catchment and also with their fresh delivery policy didn't work with being on an island.

My belly appreciates any info anyone has on this!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd hope it's true - their chicken wings are ace.

That cheesy bites pizza, regardless of whether it can boast true pizza ancestry and heritage or not, still looks pretty nice.

I hope not. Their pizzas are perhaps as far away from being what a pizza should be.

I mean WTF is this shit??

That my friend is what it says on the tin! A Pizza with extra thingie ma bobs that you pull off and eat.....Genius!

Ok so it's not to everyone's taste but it would provide somewhere different to go for tea on the all too often cold, wet, windy, depressing nights that are the IOM in winter!

Not The Hut thread again!

It will Argos and Halfords next.

An Express would get my vote too!

The only reason the big(ger) names dont come here is because they would never get planning permission for change of use, or to build a new outlet. Ive often thought that the local traders shoot these down as soon as they dare put their heads above the serving counter.

Quality resturants? The hotels have the market for quality food (sometimes) - If your not spending cash with them , then go and eat chips.

Pizza? Frozen bases and toppings only please - anything else and the Italian quarter will send the boys round.

Car parts? Why? - you have no MoT, and who wants to buy reasonably priced car parts on a Sunday morning anyway?. The garages with dealerships attached keep the want for quality, affordable car parts at reasonable hours .. well .. wanting really.

I had to buy a 12V charger the other day ..... nothing less than £100 in Douglas, so I had to wait until I needed other stuff - like curtains (FFS!) and go into Ramsey!

Archived