Prostitutes In The Isle Of Man?!

weebeastie

after just reading through that whole long thread yes there are hookers in the isle of man, and as I wrote before I found one actively advertising her services on a popular web site for such things. I just wonder how one could get away with it?! Its such a small place after all.

I know im gona get flamed big time for this, but i seriously thought that there was no need for prostitution on the IOM, firstly the men are so tight - as if they would actually pay for a shag, secondly Manx women are hardly virign mary's are they!!! So i thought most of the time men went to colours, bought some drunken woman a drink, then bobs your uncle?? No need for prostitution, UNLESS you are on the kinky side and want somthing special init!! lol! ooh put ya rubber gloves on stylee eh!!! lol!!

serioulsy though could you actually get away with being a hooker on the IOM? You would get outed surely!

Personally i see nothing wrong with prostitution, if women are happy to do it and are not forced into it, as in they have other options open to them, then why not, its a services that sad men are happy to pay for, why not! A man having to pay a woman to have sex with then speaks volumes I think! WOMEN RULE!!!!

:D

well said tea and biscuits. But as for the person who asked why would I be looking at something like that...someone sent me a link with it in as they had found their next door neighbour in there! I thought gosh I wonder if any of MY next door neighbours are on here! And did a small search. There is one in the isle of man who is active and one in jersey :ph34r: secondly, why would it be an issue as to why I might be perusing an adult website? I am, after all, an adult...

As a general rule... there is no real need for prostitution but great to experience. And yes the birds over here are hardly virgin marys.. however the majority are stuck up their own arses and VERY VERY BORING (matter of opinion of course)

What a disgustingly narrow minded generalisation. I recon you're the fucking boring one.

I know im gona get flamed big time for this, but i seriously thought that there was no need for prostitution on the IOM, firstly the men are so tight - as if they would actually pay for a shag, secondly Manx women are hardly virign mary's are they!!! So i thought most of the time men went to colours, bought some drunken woman a drink, then bobs your uncle?? No need for prostitution, UNLESS you are on the kinky side and want somthing special init!! lol! ooh put ya rubber gloves on stylee eh!!! lol!!

serioulsy though could you actually get away with being a hooker on the IOM? You would get outed surely!

Personally i see nothing wrong with prostitution, if women are happy to do it and are not forced into it, as in they have other options open to them, then why not, its a services that sad men are happy to pay for, why not! A man having to pay a woman to have sex with then speaks volumes I think! WOMEN RULE!!!!

:D

I think your missing the point, sad (or in fact any) men don't pay prostitutes for sex they pay them to piss off afterwards.

If you want a woman then there are pubs, nightclubs, loneley hearts columns,dating agencies etc full of women looking for sex. Unfortunately they are usually looking for love as well. So thats where the hookers come in.

Got the picture ?

Archived