I Intensly Dislike Seagulls

Gilligan

The world would be so much happier if it werent for seagulls.

They make noise

they poo everywhere, including people.

they steal chips, ice cream and other seaside based foodstuffs,

they dont play a part in any food chain (im pretty sure),

they wake me up in the summer when im trying not to wake up,

they gang up and chase away more interesting friendly birds, (like herons)

and to make it personnal, they tried to attack my dog!

I think the death sentence needs to be re-introduced, the seagulls should pay for all of the misery they've caused humanity!

Please show some support/love for no more/large decline in population of seagulls

Ta

G

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seagulls and gulls in general are scavengers, they always have been. The scavenging now takes place where people are because people are messy and wasteful, ideal conditions for scavengers.

It would be a good ideas to start an industry, say fishing, that gives them a more healthy food to scavenge, fish perhaps, and then they will leave your chips etc; alone.

Gulls are part of the foodchain as much as any other bird, except they actually taste quite fishy at the moment, in a few years maybe they will taste vinegary as well.

Finally, we put our shit in their sea, why not shit on us?

What if you grew up as an impoverished child in the city, watching programmes like Begerac through the Radio Rentals shop window on a Sunday night, only to find out once an adult, when you'd made enough money for a trip to the seaside (through many hard months of labour, I might add) that these creatures you'd seen and heard on screen as a child no longer existed because some miserable local had wanted them all MURDERED because they kept him awake and they bullied his pussyfaced dog and they stole his food because he was too lame to buy a bigger dog to protect him from them taking his food in the first place?

You'd be a little bit upset wouldn't you, go on you can admit it?

Feckin gullist! :(

Seagulls and gulls in general are scavengers, they always have been. The scavenging now takes place where people are because people are messy and wasteful, ideal conditions for scavengers.

It would be a good ideas to start an industry, say fishing, that gives them a more healthy food to scavenge, fish perhaps, and then they will leave your chips etc; alone.

Gulls are part of the foodchain as much as any other bird, except they actually taste quite fishy at the moment, in a few years maybe they will taste vinegary as well.

Finally, we put our shit in their sea, why not shit on us?

What a load of crap! You'd just get an expanding population feeding on both "say fishing" and our chips as well. It's us that need to change our disposal of food habits.

And I intensely dislike people who have an irrational hatred of a particular species of bird and would want them all murdered. Luckily for them there's no such species as Seagulls so no birds will die and Gilligan is talking out of his arse. Perhaps his hatred is towards Herring Gulls, Kittiwakes, Fulmars, Black Headed Gulls, Common Gulls, Great Black Backed gulls or Lesser Black Backed Gulls?

Which particular type of gull brings on your psychotic tendencies Gilligan?

And I intensely dislike people who have an irrational hatred of a particular species of bird and would want them all murdered. Luckily for them there's no such species as Seagulls so no birds will die and Gilligan is talking out of his arse. Perhaps his hatred is towards Herring Gulls, Kittiwakes, Fulmars, Black Headed Gulls, Common Gulls, Great Black Backed gulls or Lesser Black Backed Gulls?

Everyone intensely dislikes a smart arse.

Everyone intensely dislikes a smart arse.

Unless they're asking a trivia question that you'd normally get, but you've chosen not to answer because you always get called a smart arse for knowing the answer. Then what happens is "oh, I'm surprised you didn't get that one (insert name here)". "Well actually yes, I did know it but I didn't want to come across as a smart arse.

bwahahahaha :D

Is it possible, in law, to murder a seagull?, i say seagull cos we all recognise them by that name, i mean do we murder pigs and cows at the abotoir? Should the police be informed?

It could be worse - e.g. infested by clouds of mosquitoes.

In Maori tradition, after Milford Sound had been created, Te-Hine-nui-to-po the goddess of death looked upon it, and seeing humans would want to own such a beautiful place for themselves, she created the sandflies to remind people they are mortal.

There may also be a similar legend that the shitehawk was created to plague and shit on the heads of people who'd like to improve upon nature.

Lets just refer to them as we all know them "Shitehawks"

Oy I ressemble that remark ,Right thats it :angry: 'Outside' .when i see you at lunchtime i'm going to steal your chips from between your chubby fingers :P

Archived