Tynwald Member's Interests - Mr Phil Braidwood Mlc

Manx1Bloke

He has interests in two properties, one his home the other his business, he has a few shares and he was prudent enough to declare that he was invited to the 2006 World Cup by a person not involved with the government.

Why would any of this be an issue?

How can he own a business, but answer 'positions in business' as 'none'?

and he has a 'club' membership.....it will be interesting to make the comparisons as and when the other Members full-some declarations appear.......

cool.png

Are the Freemasons an illegal organisation?

in Iran???

He has interests in two properties, one his home the other his business, he has a few shares and he was prudent enough to declare that he was invited to the 2006 World Cup by a person not involved with the government.

Why would any of this be an issue?

The telephone directory says his home is in First Avenue, Douglas - not Elm Drive, Onchan.

Declan - thks for your suggestion but errr I don't have a pfd redaction tool etc and besides which they are all public documents provided by Tynwald so if any problems surely they should have provided them redacted.....yes/no?

Should you perhaps obscure signatures before posting?

Muahahahaaaa now I have the signature to go with my freshly printed P Braidwood cheque book & I have also authorised pay rises for all of the people I like in government with my homemade headed paper and .......if anyone can use that & get away with fraud they'd be better off with a proper job, innit?

maybe the Elm Drive property is an investment property?, or provided for one of his children? does anyone else know??

the rules are:-

A relevant interest for the purpose of these Rules is any past interest (existing at any time from 12 months before the Member’s election) or present interest which may affect, or reasonably be perceived as affecting, a Member’s judgement on the way in which he/she may carry out his/her duties, and includes in particular:

(i) a legal or equitable interest in any of the following –

(a) land or buildings, except the Member’s principal private residence;

Archived