Ok Gentlemen, A Must For Summer? - The Willykini

2thumbs

I read (or saw on a tv programme on timel I can't remember which) that cash strapped teenagers were using empty crisp packets as condoms (I can't imagine what that must feel like for the young lady concerned!) perhaps they could expand this idea further by using them as sponsored willykini's and affix them in place by utilising those red rubber bands that the posties seem to frequently drop on the pavements during their rounds...

I read (or saw on a tv programme on timel I can't remember which) that cash strapped teenagers were using empty crisp packets as condoms (I can't imagine what that must feel like for the young lady concerned!)

There must be something in that about 'Sensations,' Ringos,' or even 'Golden Wonder;' but I'll leave that to others.

As long as it's not Monster Munch.

I read (or saw on a tv programme on timel I can't remember which) that cash strapped teenagers were using empty crisp packets as condoms (I can't imagine what that must feel like for the young lady concerned!) perhaps they could expand this idea further by using them as sponsored willykini's and affix them in place by utilising those red rubber bands that the posties seem to frequently drop on the pavements during their rounds...

The rustling sound would be a dead give away when the action got vigorous but I guess the silver foil packets would prevent frostbite to the appendages when the opportunity for an alfresco knee trembler presents itself.

Archived