yootalkin2me

Regulars
  • Last visited

• Days Won

yootalkin2me last won the day on September 11 2018

yootalkin2me had the most liked content!

About yootalkin2me

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

3,829 profile views

yootalkin2me's Achievements

Newbie (1/14)

• Very Popular Rare

Recent Badges

1. You do let almost everyone in but then as time goes on you become more anal about the criteria for using your power to ban. Anyway, I will concede I could have been kinder and take that on boatd for the future. Back on topic...borders open in May subject to what's happening elsewhere...but there's them out there (some 'top' science and science advisors reckon thisyear is fucked as far as normality is concerned and that normality won't be until 2023/2024 ...even though Boris bumbling twat Johnson is 'optimistic' about people having summer holidays. I wonder what Quayle et al are thinking.
  2. Ask me if I give fuck....nope, I've just checked, absolutely no fucks given whatsoever.
  3. No she won't, read the small print from tbe social media platforms, as soon as you post any and all photos tbey become the sole (not shared even) property of the social medoa platform owners.
  4. It's not stealing if she puts up photos on a publically accessed social media platform though is it? Plus, she's showing cleavage....big fucken deal and she's probably a right munter when you strip away the make-up, not that she's owt to look at with make-up on...and lastly, she's probably got the IQ of an earthworm..so all in all, fuck all.
  5. It could be that proporrionally we have double the amount of vulnerable people.
  6. I'd imagine that at the point of the announcement there was only one licensed vaccine and that as always with Government they give worse case scenario, however, once more vaccines get approval then things will speed up and the likelihood is that all the over 50's and all the rest of the vulnerable people will all be vaccinated by Easter and that the borders will be at least at level 2.
  7. Er....predicting is pretty much guessing you halfwit!
  8. Hang on a sec, by what right have the NO people got to impose tbeir wishes on the YES people? Surely this is even less important than the abortion debate ffs, a set of people who WON'T imposing their wishes on those that WILL even though every adult should be able to do whatever the fuck they like with their bodies (cannabis)...admittedly when it comes to abortion this is a lot more sensitive as there is a human life involved that doesn't get to choose.
  9. Ooh, ooh, I don't legitemately need to have it because I've had anaphylaxsis reactions in the past...happy days!
  10. It's logical and sensible thinking and planning like this that should be in place but our 'tits in power' don't have the desire to rock the boat and do the right thing.
  11. Ypu don't half write a load of shite.
  12. And Advocates, tbey should get it first and hopefully that'll be the bad batch that'll not kill 'em but make them ill enough to review their career choices.
  13. And health workers and Nursing Home Staff and emergency services staff.
  14. Why, surely if everyone, or at least, most people on the island have the vaccination then it'll not matter at all if people coming to the island are vaccinated or not?