Members
  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

995 profile views

FDR's Achievements

Newbie (1/14)

1. FDR

Black Lives Matter

No but I've listened to Toto a few times if that counts.
  2. FDR

Black Lives Matter

The same could be said of the Greater London area. They systematically robbed the north of England -- the great powerhouse of the Industrial Revolution -- in the 1700s and 1800s in order to develop London and the south. Many academics do regard London as a coloniser of the rest of the British Isles and while I think they just use this to make stupid marxist talking points, there is some merit in the key evidence, if not their conclusions.
  3. FDR

Black Lives Matter

No offence but all that says is that you're a bigoted imbecile. Many African Americans are descended from immigrants from Africa who were never slaves. Also, many nations in Africa have highly advanced economies with developed and industrialised cities which make the Isle of Man and UK's cities look primitive in comparison.
  4. FDR

Black Lives Matter

What are you banging on about, John? If you actually look at my posts, I'm on here promoting traditional values, fiscal conservative economics, small limited government, and a form of civic nationalism which is inclusive of people of all colours, races, creeds, genders, sexualities, and politics. I'm basically a private conservative but a public liberal, if you get what I mean. I'm for minding my business, and others minding their business. A society in which we all agree to get along and maximise personal liberty while at the same time protecting the most vulnerable in society and helping to lift up the living standard of the poor and people of different needs. While I've been critical on this thread of the organisation which styles itself under the name "Black Lives Matter", I completely endorse moves towards greater racial equality and harmony and, were it not for the marxist organisation having stolen the phrase, I'd happily hold a placard to declare that black lives do indeed matter (and that statement is not exclusive of people who are not black).
  5. FDR

Black Lives Matter

Trigger is the key word here. In the training material of these activist groups, there is a process of "trigger" followed by "escalation". Those are just two of a number of stages in their activist strategy. Different groups in a much bigger network operate at different levels of the process. Groups like BLM function mainly in the escalation stage: they're there to throw fuel on the fire, make things worse, get everybody riled up in different locations. This is also why some activist groups use deliberately provocative and obnoxious terminology like "white privilege": they know it's meaningless and winds people up so doesn't really accomplish everything other than fan the flames. Which some might say means they're doing their job wrong, but fanning the flames and making things worse IS the real objective. They want to antagonise people and cause division. It all plays into the overall agenda which is to first get us into these little collectives (or balkanisation) within society which will serve to undermine the existing institutions like the nation-state and later on be amalgamated under one global collectivist system. They're bypassing national systems, undermining individualism and national identity, and creeping in with global identities (identity politics is a globalist movement).
  6. FDR

Black Lives Matter

I wasn't talking about BLM but the wider protest and virtue signaling movement on this side of the Atlantic. That being said, I don't believe for one moment that those three founded BLM.
  7. FDR

Black Lives Matter

David Starkey is not a racist. I recommend people go and listen to that entire interview because it was very insightful.
  8. FDR

Black Lives Matter

I know this type and you'll probably find it's their grandchildren who are running most of these anti-racist groups. Despite the rhetoric and change of language, the apple hasn't fallen far from the tree. They're racist to the core and inciting racism on purpose and positioning themselves into these movements as an excuse to wield power over black (or other coloured) people. All they're doing is re-enforcing white patriarchalism under bourgeois white command. I've noticed if you bring up post-colonial theory on women's role in white patriarchalism, they go quiet. They have no answer to it, because they're actively engaged in acting out the role of participators and functionaries under the colonial system. They're re-enforcing the notion that other colours (the idea of race on colour lines is a pseudoscience invention of British imperial ideology) are not capable of representing themselves or ruling themselves, but need them. They think white people like themselves are indispensable and necessary to speak for the coloured people, because deep down they look down on them, because they are in fact closet racists. They anti-racist league are the biggest bunch of racists you'll ever meet.
  9. FDR

Black Lives Matter

He was quoting her. She literally called herself a trained Marxist. “We are trained Marxists. We are super-versed on, sort of, ideological theories. And I think that what we really tried to do is build a movement that could be utilized by many, many black folk." You can watch and hear her say it right here:
  10. FDR

Black Lives Matter

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saul_Alinsky#Organization_and_tactics
  11. FDR

Black Lives Matter

^ That being said, don't bother asking me who she is. I'm not a snitch. Please watch this short video:
  12. FDR

Black Lives Matter

She's not anonymous, though, is she? All her friends and fellow Marxists know who she is. Even I know who she is and I'm not exactly the Great Gatsby.
  13. FDR

Black Lives Matter

I have never called a radio station so have no idea what you're referring to. I'm just calling a spade a spade. I listened to that batshit crazy lady who phoned to whine about Stu Peters the other day and you could hear a near-orgasmic power trip in her voice whenever she uttered the word "racist". It's pretty obvious she is a virtue signaling busy body who thrives on bullying, attention, and delusions of power.
  14. FDR

Black Lives Matter

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotional_intelligence
  15. FDR

Black Lives Matter

I couldn't agree more. Nationalistic jingoism is "virtue signaling" too and I won't hesitate to call it that.