Jump to content

snowman

Regulars
  • Posts

    1,385
  • Joined

Everything posted by snowman

  1. https://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/more-than-90-using-app-at-airport-car-park-552549 More than 90% of people who have used the car park at the airport have used the new app. A total of 1,536 people have paid for parking since the system was introduced on May 24. Of those, 92% have used the RingGo app to pay, with the other methods accounting for the remaining 8%, according to the Department of Infrastructure.
  2. 20% equates to how many ? Last I heard they were 80 medics short. Remember that there's supposed to be safe staffing ratios. So x number of staff per patient on wards for example. So basically they're operating unsafely. But at least they're trying to sort the problem.
  3. there is indeed a shortage. in fact there's an industry shortage. that's why, rightly or wrongly, airports are investigating options for remote atc
  4. In hindsight would people have preferred to have been cancelled or to have travelled on it for so long?
  5. This was cancelled before the terminal issue
  6. easyJet will give passengers a hotel room. Stated in their tracker page. Http://www.easyjet.com/855
  7. Possibly an issue with a light aircraft. Fire engine is out
  8. Are you sure it isn't the Titanic
  9. Buy the replacement flight and submit an expenses form.
  10. Anyone with a cancelled flight is entitled to be accommodated on a Loganair service to Manchester
  11. its run by mannin retail. who also run spar https://hb.im/business/mannin-retail
  12. Technical issue. Book Loganair if possible. Claim the £220 and claim the Loganair fare
  13. That depends upon the car park. There are different implementations in different car parks.
  14. Unsurprisingly, YET ANOTHER MF poster completely ignoring or unaware of the facts. Post Office counters in IOM are sub post offices. They're aren't public sector.
  15. https://www.easyjet.com/en/spirit
  16. LGW issue now resolved, but problems for a couple of hours this afternoon. A technical air traffic control issue is causing delays to both departures and arrivals at Gatwick this afternoon. The airport is working closely with NATS to get the issue resolved as quickly as possible.
  17. could have beenn checked baggage
  18. Who is @Golfer ? https://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/65936-wanted-someone-to-lead-health-and-care-transformation-in-the-isle-of-man/&do=findComment&comment=1434686
  19. It's been cancelled
  20. No quotes from Ewart. https://gef.im/2022/05/24/monkeypox-the-risk-is-low/
×
×
  • Create New...