Jump to content
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

2,677 Excellent

About mojomonkey

  • Rank
    Pray for Mojo

Profile Information

  • Gender

Recent Profile Visitors

5,627 profile views
  1. How can you say that? There's a box full of swarfega on the first page alone!
  2. Q: What do get if you cross Prince Andrew, Donald Trump and Bill Clinton? A: Found unresponsive in your cell.
  3. No idea when they came in. A was the top grade when I did mine too, not that I got any of those! I am young enough to have done GCSEs but did so before they added A*s to them as well.
  4. Yes, we are very proud of her, in proper subjects as well (Biology, Chemistry and Maths). I know every year people talk about how these exams are getting easier but I think that is unfair to those who work hard to pass them as they cannot help when they were born. We thought she would do well, as she got 10 A*s for her GCSEs and her work ethic is incredible. I, on the other hand, discovered women and booze as a 16/17 year old, my own A Level results were not quite as impressive.
  5. Long time since I collected my own A Level results. Pleased to say that my niece picked up 3 A*s and is off to study medicine.
  6. Where was Prince Philip at the time of Epstein's death? Seriously though, the list of famous people who are linked to Epstein gives this the potential for some brilliant theories.
  7. Manxy, have you submitted your views to that consultation you linked to earlier?
  8. Have you submitted your views to the consultation?
  9. I'm totally convinced. Those remind me of the early days of webpage design, they just need a zillion pop ups to complete them.
  10. Do you think he was one of the most talented students in his school year?
  11. You studied science (a very broad term in the university sense), anthropology and english literature at university? What on earth (flat, round or something else) was your degree and where did you do that?
  12. Ok, please can we have that answer?
  13. Neil, Richard, Paul, please be nice to one another. Paul, please can we have that answer.
  14. Your response offers to answer the question he put to you, he asked to do so and yet we are still waiting for that answer. I am not negotiating for anyone. I am interested in seeing your answer as well. You may well have given it before but I am not a regular reader of this thread and searching through it is not an easy task. Seems perfectly reasonable to be asked the question, I am sure you would agree on that. You can simply quote your previous post if it helps answer the question, presumably those would be your own words and not some cut paste job.
  • Create New...