Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
studmuffin

Scousers - Cuddly Loveable Rogues

i suggest you, in particular, read this: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,291-2048302,00.html

it gives a more balanced view on matters

Does it? It seems to me that the worst comes from Liverpool, that's blatantly obvious even with or without having read that. A new low they're saying, when would any Utd fan throw shit on a visiting supporter? Never happened, thats about as bad as it gets without having murder on the scale, i reckon thats probably next, then we'll all be kicked out of Europe again probably. And the scousers'll say it wasn't their fault, that Nev kissed his badge in front of them or something.

I've been to Anfield, to watch Utd play the shite, and got spat at, stuf thrown down on us, the works, we had 2 9 year old kids with us, their first game, scared them off. I'm not saying Utd fans are whiter than white, of course not, but the scousers are whole different kettle of fish, which is probably what they'll throw next.

As a Liverpool I am disgusted by the behaviour of the minority.

In fairness though the people who were chanting the Riise song probably had no idea how serious Smith's injury was at the time. That said I'm not condoning it in anyway. Most of the fans who were chanting probably also applauded Smith off as well.

As for United getting kicked out of Europe they wanna concentrate on staying in it first.

And who do you support then Doc2Wolf? Or, as I suspect, do you not follow football?

:)

Two quotes in reply:-

1: "Presumption is the mother of all cock-ups" (Sanitised version - Unknown U.S. sergant) :huh:

2: “This city has two great teams - Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.” (Bill Shankly) :P

I have to say that I am a fan of football, but not a football fan.

As for United getting kicked out of Europe they wanna concentrate on staying in it first.

At least they didn't need a UEFA special dispensation in order to play in it this year <_<

i suggest you, in particular, read this: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,291-2048302,00.html

it gives a more balanced view on matters

Does it? It seems to me that the worst comes from Liverpool, that's blatantly obvious even with or without having read that. A new low they're saying, when would any Utd fan throw shit on a visiting supporter? Never happened, thats about as bad as it gets without having murder on the scale, i reckon thats probably next, then we'll all be kicked out of Europe again probably. And the scousers'll say it wasn't their fault, that Nev kissed his badge in front of them or something.

I've been to Anfield, to watch Utd play the shite, and got spat at, stuf thrown down on us, the works, we had 2 9 year old kids with us, their first game, scared them off. I'm not saying Utd fans are whiter than white, of course not, but the scousers are whole different kettle of fish, which is probably what they'll throw next.

all clubs have idiots, dont try and make out that one section is to blame or is worse than another.

all as bad as each other.

But its not really about hoolaganism I was talking about. Yes it happens and always will, I aint referring to the chanting. Two points Attacking an ambulance and throwing human shit at away fans. Thats all I am saying. Thats disgraceful. Granted, the minority responsible.

But its not really about hoolaganism I was talking about. Yes it happens and always will, I aint referring to the chanting. Two points Attacking an ambulance and throwing human shit at away fans. Thats all I am saying. Thats disgraceful. Granted, the minority responsible.

How can Liverpool fans come and try to compare either of these incidents with "other" hooliganism, these two acts are not just fighting or chanting, ie. boys will be boys stuff, throwing shit and trying to overturn an ambulance??!!

Can you really defend that in any way, and even compare it to anything else that's gone on at a football ground? If so then you are as tainted as these brain dead individuals.

I am neither a Man U or Liverpool fan, but these actions bring shame to the whole Liverpool FC organisation, and even more so when the minority(?) try to justify it!

Im surprised the mancs werent more grateful for some shit to take home and make Mancland smell a little better. ;)

But that is outra.....

ah sorry, I've just noticed the smilie at the end of the post. I see - it was intended to be a highly witty and amusing remark.

Im surprised the mancs werent more grateful for some shit to take home and make Mancland smell a little better. ;)

But that is outra.....

ah sorry, I've just noticed the smilie at the end of the post. I see - it was intended to be a highly witty and amusing remark.

Just giving a little back.

As I've already said, I'm as outraged as anyone about the actions of the minority of so called "fans" of my beloved team.

Its just a shame when some of the supporters of other clubs seem to find it appropriate to use these minority actions to have a pop at scousers in general.

Glad you found my remark witty and amusing by the way, I do my best to bring a little sunshine into peoples lives. Hopefully you'll now go on and bring some sunshine into someone elses life, and they'll do the same, ad infinitum. And one day, maybe, just maybe, the world will be a better place :)

Its just a shame when some of the supporters of other clubs seem to find it appropriate to use these minority actions to have a pop at scousers, skip-dippers and theives in general.

fixed

We built the ship canal to carry our crap downstream...

Edited by the-rhymes

Heh.

Coming soon to a Mo Beats thread near you :

Londoners - Cheeky Chirpy Conmen!

Chelsea- Rentboys

Arsenal- just arse atm, till i can think up something better, poofs probably considering the Sol+Ash Cole bumfest that appears to be going on!!

Heh.

Coming soon to a Mo Beats thread near you :

Londoners - Cheeky Chirpy Conmen!

Chelsea- Rentboys

Arsenal- just arse atm, till i can think up something better, poofs probably considering the Sol+Ash Cole bumfest that appears to be going on!!

yes, it appears cole was one of them players who likes to play with his phone :blink:

o6n2hx.gif