Do You Consider Yourself To Be Fit?

StuartT

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stu T, well done for being sooo clever i.e your biology results, you must be chuffed when you think of that !! LMFAO!!!!!! If thats what your measure of intelligence is then cool, YOUR CLEVER! and your FIT (well i think cause you didnt exactly answer the question)

You must have ladies runnin after you in the street? But then saying that your a "perfectionist" so no woman would be good enough.....even if Kelly Brook with her boobs out wanted to get it on with you, you would prob be like "mmmmmmm your okay i suppose, hips are a bit wide, how many sit ups can you do, and do you like excersise, and what is your actual dress size, cause i cant do over a size 10"

"can you just do 50 crunches for me before we get it on, you know how that turns me on"!!!!!!!

Sorry I dont know you, but this is the image you portray on this forum.

Do you have many friends - or are they all far to imperfect???? Not being sarcastic, just wondered if you had a wide variety of mates as you seem to expect so much out of the world and people?

Has Stuart mentioned his kilt yet?

No, but he was on about waxing his legs in another thread so perhaps he's preparing himself for a night out in it sometime soon.

I have been banned from wearing it. Apparently some girls were scared as they lifted it up, and immediately told the bouncers there was an escaped pink one eyed python hiding up it.......

I had a piss next to you in the toilets...........nothing special, had a good laugh though :P:lol:

Why are you looking at other mens penises in the toilets? :(

It was StuartT, had to see if it was true about people that wear kilts!

That they dont wear anything under them???? :huh:

Any desire to have that question answered should surely have been superceded by a desire not to look at another mans penis.

Any desire to have that question answered should surely have been superceded by a desire not to look at another mans penis.

I'm not going to win am I? :ph34r:

ANS is too butch any way :lol: Looks like a right thug :P

That's ok, they say every homosexual relationship has one more feminine partner and one more masculine. You're ideally qualified for the first role.

I must insist on being the topper though.