Do You Consider Yourself To Be Fit?

StuartT

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deary me, you are wrong aren't you! You obviously have some sort of inferiority complex about your fitness though????

Actually I was just curious as to whether or not people considered themselves fit or not. But with your innadequate vindictive streak, you had to read more into it, and kick off didn't you???

Some would say that after having gone on about others thinking themselves superior (morally or otherwise), it's then a bit rich to state that the criticism others aim at you can be explained by an 'obvious' inferiority complex and inadequacy.

I might have gotten the wrong end of the stick though, for I don't have a biology A-Level, the gold standard of intelligence.

Also, I am well fit and flog crocodiles for ham baps. Like a fit Paul Hogan.

Edited by VinnieK

Deary me, you are wrong aren't you! You obviously have some sort of inferiority complex about your fitness though????

Actually I was just curious as to whether or not people considered themselves fit or not. But with your innadequate vindictive streak, you had to read more into it, and kick off didn't you???

Some would say that after having gone on about others thinking themselves superior (morally or otherwise), it's then a bit rich to state that the criticism others aim at you can be explained by an 'obvious' inferiority complex and inadequacy.

I might have gotten the wrong end of the stick though, for I don't have a biology A-Level, the gold standard of intelligence.

Also, I am well fit and flog crocodiles for ham baps. Like a fit Paul Hogan.

Yeah.....well.....I flog dinosaurs with my super ham bap fist of death......like Hulk Hogan ( Thats how fit I am ), I'm super human :ph34r:

Pah! So you claim, but I think by "flogging dinosaurs" you mean that you sneak into the Natural History Museum and smack fossils about, which is easy.

I, on the other hand, regularly flog time itself for ham baps, allowing me to travel back to the time of real dinosaurs, just so I can spend a relaxing evening chinning them.

When I fancy a real challenge I pan volcanos out and deflect meteors from Earth with the mega stun punch. Which means I must also be a spacetronaut, which in turn means that I'm not just fit (fit beyond comparison, even with StuatT), but also cool.

I have also, on one of my many adventures through time and space, given Jesus a dead leg

Edited by VinnieK

Pah! So you claim, but I think by "flogging dinosaurs" you mean that you sneak into the Natural History Museum and smack fossils about, which is easy.

I, on the other hand, regularly flog time itself for ham baps, allowing me to travel back to the time of real dinosaurs, just so I can spend a relaxing evening chinning them.

When I fancy a real challenge I pan volcanos out and deflect meteors from Earth with the mega stun punch. Which means I must also be a spacetronaut, which in turn means that I'm not just fit (fit beyond comparison, even with StuatT), but also cool.

I have also, on one of my many adventures through time and space, given Jesus a dead leg

Yeah.....well.....I travelled to hell flogged the devil, went to see god.....gave him a ham bap followed by a stone cold stunner. Then had a " large " blue WKD on a street corner and I did all this after I got in a taxi, which Lonan3 picked me up in, chinned him :P and then had my breakfast followed by another " large " blue WKD and a bottle of white lighting.

Oh yeah......I also ran past StuartT whilst chasing down Lonan3's taxi, which means I'm fitter!

All this and I didnt sweat once :D

Yeah.....well.....I travelled to hell flogged the devil, went to see god.....gave him a ham bap followed by a stone cold stunner. Then had a " large " blue WKD on a street corner and I did all this after I got in a taxi, which Lonan3 picked me up in, chinned him :P and then had my breakfast followed by another " large " blue WKD and a bottle of white lighting.

Oh yeah......I also ran past StuartT whilst chasing down Lonan3's taxi, which means I'm fitter!

And no bloody tip, either! :angry:

And no bloody tip, either! :angry:

Here's a tip......................don't bet on StuartT in a race - you wont win :lol: ( Get it, I crack my self up some times ).

HAM BAPS!