Do You Consider Yourself To Be Fit?

StuartT

Yeah.....well.....I travelled to hell flogged the devil, went to see god.....gave him a ham bap followed by a stone cold stunner. Then had a " large " blue WKD on a street corner and I did all this after I got in a taxi, which Lonan3 picked me up in, chinned him :P and then had my breakfast followed by another " large " blue WKD and a bottle of white lighting.

Oh yeah......I also ran past StuartT whilst chasing down Lonan3's taxi, which means I'm fitter!

All this and I didnt sweat once :D

And no bloody tip, either! :angry:

Knox is a skin flint, the only tips he gives out is on the Grand National of late

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah.....well.....I travelled to hell flogged the devil, went to see god.....gave him a ham bap followed by a stone cold stunner. Then had a " large " blue WKD on a street corner and I did all this after I got in a taxi, which Lonan3 picked me up in, chinned him :P and then had my breakfast followed by another " large " blue WKD and a bottle of white lighting.

Oh yeah......I also ran past StuartT whilst chasing down Lonan3's taxi, which means I'm fitter!

Knox is a skin flint, the only tips he gives out is on the Grand National of late

Heres a tip..............................You smell of festering dog shit! HAM BAPS LIKKKEKEKEKEKEKEEEE

Heres a tip..............................You smell of festering dog shit! HAM BAPS LIKKKEKEKEKEKEKEEEE

You are such a tw*t, you should be kissin my shoes you little ass wipe, am tellin "blondie" on you! You know who am on about too! ;)