New Here, But Looking For Help

Im glad it has all worked out, but i dont understand why you wernt allowed to put a photo of your girl on here????? I dont get it! Im sure i recognise your name aswell! Your not Irish are you?? I recognise Chris name aswell!

ANyway glad all is well!

Im glad it has all worked out, but i dont understand why you wernt allowed to put a photo of your girl on here????? I dont get it! Im sure i recognise your name aswell! Your not Irish are you?? I recognise Chris name aswell!

ANyway glad all is well!

Its not that I wasn't allowed to put the photo here.. i was told that it was bad form, and that I had shamed Chris by doing so.

No im not Irish.

Sorry Stav :) I got a bit mixed up:)

i ment to thank sideways :) THANK YOU SIDEWAYS :D YOUR GREAT!!!!!!!

jenn

Oh I see, i did think of that actually! it must be a weird situation to loose touch with people like that? I guess if you put anyones name on a forum and it was to do with a delicate situation, you have to tread carefully, but im glad it all okay for you.

Its not that I wasn't allowed to put the photo here.. i was told that it was bad form, and that I had shamed Chris by doing so.

No im not Irish.

i just re read that... I ment the " no I'm not Irish as a answer to your question :) not in regards to me shaming Chris :)

sorry was late and i was tired.

This is an excellent thread and shows the good a forum like this can do.

No offence meant and I am not referring to this thread - but in some cases I think it should be remembered that people seek people for a variety of reasons - not all of them good.