Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

2 minutes ago, woolley said:

Any relation to Bamber? Actually, I think that in her MR days she was spelt with a Y, but that's only from memory.  

she's back doing Saturday nights isn't she?

11 minutes ago, woolley said:

Any relation to Bamber? Actually, I think that in her MR days she was spelt with a Y, but that's only from memory.  

Ask her on Twitter ( @kezgascoyne )

Edited by Scotty

4 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

You prefer them dirty?

I remember a conversation I had many years ago with a dear friend, old French guy, and he was decrying the hygiene of English girls and the state he often found their anal clefts to be in compared to their French counterparts. Just thought I'd throw that in to embellish the conversation.

2 minutes ago, woolley said:

I remember a conversation I had many years ago with a dear friend, old French guy, and he was decrying the hygiene of English girls and the state he often found their anal clefts to be in compared to their French counterparts. Just thought I'd throw that in to embellish the conversation.

That's entirely down to the bidet vs barbaric toilet paper. If you get shit on your arm, you wash it off rather than just dabbing it with toilet paper - the same should be true for the arse!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Manxberry said:

That's entirely down to the bidet vs barbaric toilet paper. If you get shit on your arm, you wash it off rather than just dabbing it with toilet paper - the same should be true for the arse!

It's nice when a professor comes along and gives you the scientific angle. Cheers, Manxberry. The old guy just thought the English girls were dirty bitches. (Not in that way. The French girls certainly had the edge there. In more ways than one.)