Jump to content
Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Desperate Dan

Manx Radio

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, HeliX said:

This thread has been pretty good, all things considered.

Yes. Astounding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

Racist? Homophobic? 

How exactly? It's a very disturbing quantum leap you've made there.

Where did I say there was anything wrong with a bloke having a boyfriend? Also where did I insult his racial origins?

And it's the sharpest tool in the tool box.  Not brightest.  :rolleyes:

Why did you bring his boyfriend into the equation? 
You could have made your comment and left that element out. I’m sure others will perceive your comments in the same way I have. As you seem so keen on correcting me all time, I will end with the saying ‘don’t be an idiot all your life, take the day off’.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

And it's the sharpest tool in the tool box.  Not brightest.  :rolleyes:

Depends on whether or not you burnish it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 2112 said:

Why did you bring his boyfriend into the equation? 
You could have made your comment and left that element out. I’m sure others will perceive your comments in the same way I have. As you seem so keen on correcting me all time, I will end with the saying ‘don’t be an idiot all your life, take the day off’.

I think you must be homophobic if you are wired that way.    When in your life did someone having a boyfriend generate automatic homophobic thoughts?

Having said that they do say the older generation can struggle with it so I'm happy to give you a touch of latitude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 2112 said:

Why did you bring his boyfriend into the equation? 
You could have made your comment and left that element out. I’m sure others will perceive your comments in the same way I have. As you seem so keen on correcting me all time, I will end with the saying ‘don’t be an idiot all your life, take the day off’.

Just maybe TDDB thought it was a stitch up. The connection between some callers was obvious.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shake me up Judy said:

I can't imagine what the last three weeks have been like for you.

I'm sure it can't have been easy, but it must have been mitigated by the knowledge of having done nothing that could possibly be construed as wrong.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scotty said:

Just maybe TDDB thought it was a stitch up. The connection between some callers was obvious.

Dunno about you and TDDB, but I have mates who have similar views to me who I don't engage in sexual relations with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Boris Johnson said:

Did you spill my pint?

I didn't think you drank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HeliX said:

Dunno about you and TDDB, but I have mates who have similar views to me who I don't engage in sexual relations with.

So you say uh ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HeliX said:

Dunno about you and TDDB, but I have mates who have similar views to me who I don't engage in sexual relations with.

There's nothing wrong if you did.  Only for homophobic 2112 etc.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's the snide insinuations. You've done it repeatedly in this thread. And now when challenged its those challenging who are homophobic. It's a classic tactic, no one is falling for it, too easy to see through you.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

I'm happy to give you a touch of latitude.

Is that code for something?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

It's the snide insinuations. You've done it repeatedly in this thread. And now when challenged its those challenging who are homophobic. It's a classic tactic, no one is falling for it, too easy to see through you.

Quite reminiscent of PL/TSM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HeliX said:

Quite reminiscent of PL/TSM.

Oh no, PL/TSM/keyboader/anotheroneicantremember was excellent at trolling, the dog is just dull.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys: You're dragging this thread into the gutter. A lot of us are pleased that Stu is exonerated and reinstated. Let's just leave it at that. There's plenty more to go at. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...