PK I could reply to Ans but it seems that everytime I do I make a complete twat of myself and only serve to further enhance my reputation as the forum's laughing stock.

I fixed your post.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Be carefull now Skeat, dont get dragged in or you may find that your identity will end up in the hands of a MHK. That seems to be the sneaky way out of getting rid of forum members. Some like to give it out but cant take it ;);)

Be carefull now Skeat, dont get dragged in or you may find that your identity will end up in the hands of a MHK. That seems to be the sneaky way out of getting rid of forum members. Some like to give it out but cant take it ;);)

Please, elaborate on your utter nonsense. I'm surprised that you've run out of forum conspiracy drama already though, this is recycled garbage from last year.

Seeing as crumlin wont actually bother to reply with anything other than a cryptic incoherent comment and a succession of winking, he's alluding the the fact that a very small group of people have been putting about rumours that the moderators and admins for this site are on the payroll of the Government and that for years we've been passing all your identities to MHKs all the time. This is of course completely discounting the simple fact that we don't know your names or who you are. If someone chooses to register as MrSmith1234 with a mrsmith1234@manx.net email account, we have as much idea about who they are than anyone else on this forum. The most laughable one right now is that these claims are accompanied by the 'fact' that one of our moderators is called Helen XXXX (surname withheld as it might actually be a real person). Now, I've met both our female moderators in person and I can assure you that neither of them are called Helen. Way to completely discredit yourselves and expose your stories for the lies and rubbish they are guys.

The people that propagate these rumours do so through private messages to other users and insinuation through their bullshit 'wink wink' posts because they don't have the balls to actually publically come out and say it because they know there isn't a shred of evidence to support their theory and they wouldn't want to leave themselves open to potential libel action. If these people where that sure, they'd have the guts to stand by their words. As it is, they're all Internet Heros and cowards.

I realise that these same people will be pointing at this lengthy reply with glee and going 'See? See? He's denying it so strongly that it must be true' but I really don't care. Like all the other moderators and admins here, I don't like being lied about by chickenshit cocksuckers. As has been pointed out in various anonymous threats I've had over the years, you know where I live. Knock on my door if you have something to say.

Also, seeing as theskeat is FCMR, I have an inkling they may be already aware of who he is. I'm not sure on that, maybe someone can clarify?

The only thing that could actually be sold is email addresses and even that is pointless and any site you have registered to could do that.

I for one have never used my real name eithier as a username or as an email address, I think its foolish to do and anyone who does probably does need their name given to an MHK for a stupidity award.

Being an island, If the forum was really selling names it would get around pretty quickly and i'm sure they'd be investigated and closed down, Not only that but plenty of people know the mods in person.

Isn't spreading rumours a bannable offence anyway?

Isn't spreading rumours a bannable offence anyway?

I just banned him for a week. Believe you me, he's had more than enough chances. This is exactly the same crap that vader was permabanned for so I think we can see where this is headed.

Oh wait, I see from his warn history that he was on his final warning for this kind of thing and the next ban was a month. Done!

Countdown to new FCMR thread bleating about crumlins ban starts here.....

Edit: This is not what morning's off are for! I'll survey the wreckage later :)

I'm also counting down for a thread about crumlins ban, So is that crumlin banned for a month?

Sadly i don't think a ban will do any good, He'll Just post under a different username or use an anonymous proxy!!

This is of course completely discounting the simple fact that we don't know your names or who you are.

Also, seeing as theskeat is FCMR

Have you not just shot yourself in the foot.

Anyway back on topic, if his salary was to increase by the same amount or even half then yes it could be seen as a valid rent increase but I think that Government manual workers only got a 4% rise this year

Edited by Theskeat
This is of course completely discounting the simple fact that we don't know your names or who you are.

Also, seeing as theskeat is FCMR

Have you not just shot yourself in the foot.

Anyway back on topic, if his salary was to increase by the same amount or even half then yes it could be seen as a valid rent increase but I think that Government manual workers only got a 4% rise this year

GET OFF THE INTERNET YOU ABSOLUTE WASTE OF SPACE.

To be honest i'm quite an amiable person but you really fuck me off sometimes, get of the forum if you really think your name is being passed on to MHK's. May i suggest that everyone knows who you are, it wasn't hard when you we're posting from the account name "FCMR"!

And you do kow Ans name, i've seen you post it before you lying piece of shit. My name's not hard to find either. And you certainly do know who some of our mod's are, you've met them. Pm'ing people mod's names is not cool, but what is even less cool is pm'ing mod's names and linking them to malicious rumours. What is more uncool is that the name you are spreading about isn't the name of one of our moderators, you're accusing made up people of made up allegations...way to go you internet sleuth.

To be honest i don't think many people, apart from your band of moronic supporters, would give a shit if you never posted again!

If you're not doing anything wrong, why do you care about MHK's having your identity? I wouldn't give a shit, and my identity's no secret to anyone.

I chose to sign here, I chose to post here, I agreed that whatever I do here belongs to the forum owner. Whats to complain about?

Which is more than the rise of inflation, Giving a pay rise isn't even a legal requirement, Think yourself/Whoever your talking about lucky.

Edited by Nitro

How many forum members live in corpy/dolge houses, the rents are low on them, but in most cases they reflect on the income of the tennant. If the corpy or dolge decided to put the rents up 70% because of the rents charged on the private market then they would be profiteering on the hard up creating further problems.