Paul O'grady Show

manxmaid

I saw him once. He was waiting for a cab on the corner of Regent Street and that road where the cover of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars was shot. He looked very dapper. Previously, he reminded me of me Nan, but since then I associate him more with Ziggy. Not that Ziggy is Bowie's best work of course. 

He reminded you of your Nan? She sounds groovy.

The book, 'At My Mother's Knee (and other low joints)' O'Grady published was a light and amusing tome. He obviously had some fun when he was here and he writes fondly of the Island.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2022 at 1:24 PM, Declan said:

I saw him once. He was waiting for a cab on the corner of Regent Street and that road where the cover of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars was shot. He looked very dapper. Previously, he reminded me of me Nan, but since then I associate him more with Ziggy. Not that Ziggy is Bowie's best work of course. 

Well not of course. It’s a matter of opinion. Hunky Dory for me.

On 1/14/2022 at 8:18 PM, Chie said:

I have been wanting to use this for a while...

MTG-ThreadNecromancer_3198.jpg.webp

I suspect it's a bit more nefarious than that. There have been new "members" coming in lately who post a seemingly innocent question or comment. They come back later and edit their post to include dodgy looking links. Don't know where the links to go as no way am I going to click on them.

Check out not only the post by "belykoral" above (the quoted post was altered in this instance) but also recent questions in the gaming forum and you'll see what I mean. I reported one of them but nothing happened so I haven't bothered since. 

• Like 1