Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
P.K.

Manx Forums Asbo

Posted (edited)
On 9/21/2004 at 12:11 AM, P.K. said:

Manx Forums Anti-Social Banning Order.

A week or so ago I requested that my account be locked out on my pub nights, which are Wednesday and Sunday. It was pointed out to me that not logging on at all would have exactly the same effect. This is true and I do not log on to Manx Forums from Friday afternoon until Sunday evening. The thing is who behaves rationally when they've had a few? You only have to look at the late night/early morning postings (some of them your own) to realise that the answer to that one is close to nobody. I suppose I could always use another system and create a clone account to get around the ban but I have only ever created one of those and that was for the specific purpose of jerking around thehater and his bile, apparently no longer with us.

The ban also means that I can view but not post, absolutely ideal under the circumstances.

My reasons for requesting this ASBO were twofold:

1. I would like to try and keep this forum as harmonious (sic) as possible by being the epitome of sobriety but without losing my sense of humour

2. I have standards to maintain

OK, I may have set myself appallingly low standards and even then consistently failed to meet them but at least I have some. Unlike most.....

I think this is a good idea even though it’s 15 years old. Was it ever done? Looks like it’s most nights you have to avoid now though. 

Edited by Cheesy Wheezy
  • Haha 1

It was for a while, but the mods had to do it manually each time, so fell into disuse. And frankly it’s PK’s responsibility to manage his own behaviour not the mods. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Declan said:

It was for a while, but the mods had to do it manually each time, so fell into disuse. And frankly it’s PK’s responsibility to manage his own behaviour not the mods. 

How desperate must cheesy be to be popular, as to raise a thread from 15 years ago, just to showboat himself ?

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

How desperate must cheesy be to be popular, as to raise a thread from 15 years ago, just to showboat himself ?

More incoming from Down-Syndrome next I’d say. ;)

Brace yourselves! 

Edited by Cheesy Wheezy

23 minutes ago, Cheesy Wheezy said:

I think this is a good idea even though it’s 15 years old. Was it ever done? Looks like it’s most nights you have to avoid now though. 

Why don’t you give it a rest? I’ve purposefully stayed off posting just to see what happens. You disrupt thread after thread with your anti Neil/Dilli/PK rants. I suppose you are fortunate that the mods are pretty laid back as six months ago it would have almost certainly resulted in you getting a ban. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Why don’t you give it a rest? I’ve purposefully stayed off posting just to see what happens. You disrupt thread after thread with your anti Neil/Dilli/PK rants. I suppose you are fortunate that the mods are pretty laid back as six months ago it would have almost certainly resulted in you getting a ban. 

Ah there it is Down-Syndrome arrived right on time and as predicted :lol: 

What a great forum meltdown this is! 

Edited by Cheesy Wheezy

1 minute ago, Cheesy Wheezy said:

Not on time and not as you predicted. You were embarrassing as hboy and even more in your current form

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Cheesy Wheezy said:

What a great forum meltdown this is! 

Pathetic. Just take a step back and read your own posts. 

Edited by dilligaf

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Not on time and not as you predicted. You were embarrassing as hboy and even more in your current form

I predicted you would respond and insult me after Dilligaf started and then 2 minutes later there’s Down-Syndrome ranting and raving. Right on time and as predicted. This is an impressive meltdown this one. Sorry I haven’t posted on here before, and I haven’t got more than one account unlike you stupid wallies ;) Where’s PK is it his pub night too? 

Edited by Cheesy Wheezy

2 minutes ago, Cheesy Wheezy said:

I predicted you would respond and insult me, then 2 minutes later there’s Down-Syndrome ranting and raving. Right on time and as predicted. This is an impressive meltdown this one. Sorry I haven’t posted on here before, and I haven’t got more than one account unlike you stupid wallies ;)

:(

I will watch from Spain tomorrow, so be sure to put up a good show, Tosser.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Declan said:

And frankly it’s PK’s responsibility to manage his own behaviour not the mods. 

Good point I’d agree it’s up to him to manage any bizarre, eccentric or abusive behaviour. 

1 minute ago, Cheesy Wheezy said:

Good point I’d agree it’s up to him to manage any bizarre, eccentric or abusive behaviour. 

You too.

11 minutes ago, Cheesy Wheezy said:

I predicted you would respond and insult me after Dilligaf started and then 2 minutes later there’s Down-Syndrome ranting and raving. Right on time and as predicted. This is an impressive meltdown this one. Sorry I haven’t posted on here before, and I haven’t got more than one account unlike you stupid wallies ;) Where’s PK is it his pub night too? 

No meltdown and no rant. Just pointing out how embarrassing you are...