Game Of The Year

K.os Theory

Apart from WoW.....

Gears of War

Burnout Revenge

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter

Splinter Cell Double Agent

Amped 3

Can you tell I've been on the 360 again.....

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is gears of war that good?

I am tempted to get a 360 just for that game but i would have to make sure it was damn good before doing so.

yep it is that good, believe the hype...you've never seen a better looking game on any system, the gameplay is visceral and bloody, great fun...using the chainsaw bayonet never gets tired...AWESOME

call of duty 3 looks stunning graphics wise on the adverts

maybe I'm getting old but to me I'm not getting all that excited about the new even more realistic than ever graphics on these things cause.... it's still the same fecking game I played 7 years ago

gameplay wise have these things really improved much beyond Medal of Honour or UT?

I too have heard that 'Gears of War' is just That Good , but i am still with out a copy as we speak and twice i 've been into tesco and picked it up and looked :unsure::unsure: as to if i buy it or not,

as for other great games i have whiled away many hours playing,

Battlefield2 fantastic game online but i started to get a bad rep as i could snipe people 2/3rds of the map away and people said i was cheating and flaged me with unsporting conduct reps <_< ,

'Just Cause' is another top game ,i have finished the main storyline but have other challenges to tidy up which may take a while,

Call of Duty3, great game but personaly i found it 'unfinished' with many glitches to catch you out like not being able to jump over girders lying on the floor?? and not being able to fire over said girder but still taking rounds from soldiers on the farside?? also a bit easy on normal difficulty and has not inspired me to retry it on veteran

PGR3, well what do i have to say about this classic tiz the mutz nuts of racing and perfect visually :wub:

Battlefield 2142 is pretty sweet, been playing it an awful lot - even though EA are evil corporate bastards and I don't like supporting their empire with my cash.

I think it's wiser to support the EA empire than to go against it. Rumour has it that, come the time they conquer the globe, all those who opposed them will be imprisoned in rooms with no doors, where they'll be left until they wet their pants and die, all to the sound of a horribly jaunty theme tune.

Also, Skate or Die! On the spectrum was kick ass.

...all those who opposed them will be imprisoned in rooms with no doors, where they'll be left until they wet their pants and die, all to the sound of a horribly jaunty theme tune.

I'm pretty confident there will be time to escape through holes before EA have to release a patch to fix it though. Seems the norm.

Company of Heroes on the LAN at home.

I've picked this up at the weekend and I'm really enjoying the single player campaign so far, now I just need to convince my housemates to pick up a copy each and we can move away from playing C&C Generals on the LAN!

Aside from that - another vote for WoW from me.

Since the weather has been bad, I have been HAMMERING!! Fifa 2007 with my mate in the week. Played so many games on it, its verging on unhealthy I think :P Thats my best game of the last 12 months.

Quite enjoyed Scarface and The Godfather as well, although the Godfather got boring towards the end.