Tattoo Pics

mrpig

Here's mine;

'God's shield to protect me' from Archibald Knox's Deers Cry

post-3440-1164447812_thumb.jpg

Took four hours to do and it cost me a tenner - my mate did it for me and only charged for materials used.

It's fifteen years old now and is starting to fade so will need touching up soon.

I thought it was "Rolph Harris" at first glance! :)

Very tall chap - about 6 foot 6 - short brown hair?

Yep.

Edited to add - you must've edited your post as I put a reply.....he had on shorts and a t shirt. Must be same bloke though cos can't imagine there's more than one.

Sounds like the same guy, he was with a bald bloke - bit shorter but built like a brick sh*t house. They were having breakfast in the 'Caff' in Lord Street this morning.

As you say, very distinctive, reminded me of the Maori.

Really do not understand tattoos. You might have them done now for you, but will you still want them in 20/30 years time?

Come off it Galdys

Are you now denying you have 'Come and get it big boy' on your right butt cheek?

Stavros told me he's actually seen it.

Amazing what you girls will do for a mixed keebab with all the trimmings.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey girl89

I had mine done on the isle by Simon - absolutely loved it - and it was done really well. I would thoroughly recommend him, very clean environment and have seen his previous work and got lots of good feedback about him beforehand.

Good luck with it all :D

Hey girl89

I had mine done on the isle by Simon - absolutely loved it - and it was done really well. I would thoroughly recommend him, very clean environment and have seen his previous work and got lots of good feedback about him beforehand.

Good luck with it all :D

Yeah I went to him in the end, couple of months after I posted about it. I'm pleased with the results :-) His wife is also learning to tattoo now. Saw some of her early work a couple of months ago and it's pretty good.

Shockingly, I still manage to hold a good job with my tattoos!

Tattoos are really naff. But they don't render one unemployable. In fact they probably indicate that the wearer is more likely to be overly grateful for just being given a chance after a foolish spur of the moment decision and are likely to be a very obsequious employee. Desperate even.

• Like 1

Why what did you get and where? These days it's more common to have a tattoo than it is not to have one (yes I do have one as well), so unless it is something offensive in a very visible place, I would doubt that any employer would be prejudiced against one.

A 2006 study, by the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, found 24% of all Americans between ages 18 and 50 had tattoos (nearly one in four). And the survey reported 36 percent of Americans ages 18 to 29 had at least one tattoo.

According to the American Society of Dermatological Surgery, in 2005, of all people treated with lasers and light therapy, only 6 percent had a tattoo removed.

I knew that comment would stir one or two people up.

That is because you are such an attention whore.

Therefore the majority of people on here are attention whores because they like to stir things up. Oh dear...