Tattoo Pics

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tattoos are really naff. But they don't render one unemployable. In fact they probably indicate that the wearer is more likely to be overly grateful for just being given a chance after a foolish spur

I think she got FUCK OFF on her forehead.

I sense a touch of sarcasm.

Posted Images

If I did, you'd fail. Nobody wants that in the special sauce.

Nah I'm in 6th form, and also have a decent job that I've been in for well over a year, and also plan to go to University in September after receiving offers from every University that I applied to

Yes, so you keep broadcasting, as if your life was so much more interesting than everyone else's & as if you were the first person to have a job & go to University. Do they do lap-dancing diplomas now ? :)

Edited by The Bastard

There's nothing wrong with tattoos. Assuming one wants to shout from the rooftops:-

PEOPLE, LISTEN UP, FOR I AM COMMON! I COME FROM COMMON STOCK, AND I AM PROUD TO BE COMMON! AND WITH THIS GESTURE I HEREBY DECLARE MY LIFELONG COMMONNESS. (and my tenuous appreciation of the visual arts).

Or something like that...........

Damn it, Whats wrong with you people! Common and unemployable!?!?!?

I'd love to meet some of you pathetic excuses for human beings, i really would!!

You find that "common" people are the "real" kind of person and would happily call myself common but would also catagorise the manx forum member who is so easy to say such things as a complete idiot!

You do indeed only live once, half of you people dont know how to live thats the problem!

It's nothing more than a little ink and you'd think in todays world, where you'd think people would be a little more mature about such things..... IT shouldnt matter....

But as usual with people being so easy to judge one another for their personal modification....the "it shouldnt matter" attitude with this isnt accepted.

angelche.jpg

My tattoo anyways.

Edited by UniSol
There's nothing wrong with tattoos. Assuming one wants to shout from the rooftops:-

PEOPLE, LISTEN UP, FOR I AM COMMON! I COME FROM COMMON STOCK, AND I AM PROUD TO BE COMMON! AND WITH THIS GESTURE I HEREBY DECLARE MY LIFELONG COMMONNESS. (and my tenuous appreciation of the visual arts).

Or something like that...........

HA! and who exactly r u to judge other people???

have a good look in the mirror you are no better than anyone else...

haha! if your familiar with a tattoo you little man, blemishes were due to 2 and a half hours of hardcore tattooing!

I don't mind a little constructive criticism and all... but you got to draw the line somewhere!

If you don't like it, good :D

If you do...better :D

Edited by Ean
Foul language directed at another user.