The Last Film You Saw....

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ennio Morricone died last night. The greatest film composer of his time. This was my personal favourite film that he scored, the beautiful Cinema Paradiso. The final scene is a wonderful testament to

First Man. Not your traditional human spaceflight movie.  From the focus on grief and death, through the scary Captain Shakycam (not a criticism) flight and launch sequences it's not a popcorn mo

Hidden figures.   About the role played by gifted black women in the early days of NASA, performing mathematical calculations for space flight pre computers. So gpod that even when an IBM computer t

Posted Images

Err, I can't actually remember the last film I saw - I think it was one of the Star Wars films tbh...

I do have the following to watch, which I've had since late last year - just haven't got around to viewing them yet:-

Brotherhood

Downfall

Nightwatch

Stormbreaker

V for Vendetta

Err, I can't actually remember the last film I saw - I think it was one of the Star Wars films tbh...

I do have the following to watch, which I've had since late last year - just haven't got around to viewing them yet:-

Brotherhood

Downfall

Nightwatch

Stormbreaker

V for Vendetta

Best of luck with V for Vendetta Dude!