Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
Educa

Back Door Slam & Friends

Bernie Quayle was playing them last night on my way home from James Toselands band Crash's gig at the Villa. Awesome songs and Bernie was digging them!!!

Stalls and Dress Circle completely sold out - so they have opened "The Gods" - so still possible to get a seat !!

Should be a great night - bring it on!

Edited by Educa

Yup twas a great night :)

Some pics here

Yet another great night and less nervous Dad's and Davy backstage this time. Christine Collister has a fabulous voice and chose some great numbers to cover with them. The amazing part of all this is how cool they all were in deciding the setlists and who jams with who. If it were me I would be a wreck but all the musicians were very professional.

We sold 120 seats more than last year and will advise just how much the Rotary will beneift asap. Blix St records kindly donated £2 to the club for every cd sold. They certainly shifted a lot of merchandise and I even managed to find a t-shirt that fitted.

Heres to next year? and the very best to their immediate future touring etc

So gutted I missed it, was there all day setting up with Manx Sound then went home for an hour's kip which went wrong... 5 hours later I thought "shit"

Night was good, stone creation were pretty ace

Were the ph4t women dancing in the middle BDS groupies? Unlucky for the band if so!

Edited by Alias