Tt Course Coaches Or Buses

are there any timetables available for coaches to buses to spectator points on the course ?

ask the steam packet. they are great with timetable information and scheduling

what's with the 'sailings' reference ?, the original question asks about buses or coaches to spectator points on the TT course, unless you are predicting very bad weather and think the course may be flooded and we need boats to get about :)

its not, but with half the main peel to douglas road bike bound and no access from the kirkmichael end during roads closed, a lot of traffic is expected to get through peel on basically one road. good game ,good game.

I will try again, and say SPECTATOR POINTS ON THE TT COURSE, nothing about pop festivals or even Peel, boats, sailings or anything else, but seems I'm on a lost cause here, how do I close this thread ?

:blink:

I don't see why you are getting so upset. Just because you start a thread doesn't give you a right to dictate the answers. You're not emerging from this thread looking very good you know?

Have you tried looking at a bus time table?

I think TF's point is that what information is available for people, including visitors, who want to use public transport to get to vantage points on the course. Not such an inane question really.

I didn't say it was inane.

Try here.

well, yes, I have downloaded and printed all 13 pages of alterations to timetables, but I have seen nothing which looks like a special service to Glen Helen, or Creg ny Baa or anywhere else for visitors who don't want to take a car or taxi, neither can I find anything for Protours listing any spectator services, so I GIVE UP

:(

Maybe Steve Carter will be taking the Karina to the Black Dub ;)