Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
Rhumsaa

Have Mcb And Copycat Bred?

is lurk their bastard offspring?

:ph34r:

lol and all that.

Weel perhaps I know them but I know that I dont so no I m not related in anyway whatever

Sorry about the spelling but I cant always help it.

Weel perhaps I know them but I know that I dont but if i did then i didn't and maybe I might have so I haven't really thought about it and did once and then didn't then maybe could have possiblealllly so no I m not related in anyway whatSOever

Has anyone noticed that ever since keyboarder won the caption competition with what was admittedly a pretty good entry, he seems to have realised what it might be like to have friends and has been toning down the level of insult ever so slightly - I think it's an attempt to pave the way for his actually posting something sensible and to the point and being part of a thread instead of the one that everyone ignores.

Might being on Moderator review have something to do with that?

*ding*

Has anyone noticed that ever since keyboarder won the caption competition with what was admittedly a pretty good entry, he seems to have realised what it might be like to have friends and has been toning down the level of insult ever so slightly - I think it's an attempt to pave the way for his actually posting something sensible and to the point and being part of a thread instead of the one that everyone ignores.

Is that a gauntlet I see before me? lol...

See, the thing is, you're confusing my well constructed and polite arguments with the sort of neanderthal foul mouthed responses they seem to invite. I think it's my liberal use of the phrase lol that seems to get so many's goat. And yet so many posts are littered with the annoying and rather infantile smilies which invariably mean the same thing. And of course, what does one do when one has exhausted all one's argumentative ammunition? Shout TROLL....... lol,lol.... (quite often preceded by the rather vulgar word, fucking)

Yes.

It's worrying to have to admit but mod review or not, Keyboarder has actually made one or two reasonable posts lately. Most odd.

And whilst the lols are annoying to say the least, that's not what makes the posts offensive normally. It's usually the deliberate, grossly offensive comments that actually grate.

For the record I still feel he is more sinned against than sinning.

Declan you disappoint me

Any chance of getting back on topic here?

I'm feeling a wee bit neglected in my supposed urge for attention . . . . . . . .