Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
Speckled Frost

Gaillard - What A Prick!

http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0100new...-name_page.html

I was loathe to start a topic on this as we'll just be bombarded with vitriol from Man U and Everton fans.

But as the Echo says - Gaillard has an agenda against English football, not juts Liverpool fans.

Don't get me wrong - some Liverpool fans acted disgracefully out there but fans from other countries have committed much worse acts over the last few years.

If UEFA don't learn from this fiasco now, it could be Man U, Chelsea or Arsenal fans suffering next time.

Got to be honest, even though they the events in athens didn't show liverpool fans in a good light, surely the italian fans are the worst out of the lot.

Constant fighting involving them and only recently an italian policema was killed durig rioting.

not wishing to fall into the trap of being a blue spouting vitriol but.... liverpool fans are scum - they may not be the worst as I do agree Italians fans are psycho's but Liverpool aren't pure

not wishing to fall into the trap of being a blue spouting vitriol but.... liverpool fans are scum - they may not be the worst as I do agree Italians fans are psycho's but Liverpool aren't pure

I'd think you were less of a vitriol spouting bluenose if you said SOME liverpool fans are scum instead of tarring them all with the same brush. It's a bit like saying all bluenoses are arseholes - but of course I would never say that.... ;)

I'd think you were less of a vitriol spouting bluenose if you said SOME liverpool fans are scum instead of tarring them all with the same brush. It's a bit like saying all bluenoses are arseholes - but of course I would never say that.... ;)

Yeah, according to Rhumsaa's logic, GOMH's sister is scum. I'd have him if I were you, GOMH. ;)

I would expect some blue support!

no excuse for a sibling turning into a wrong un

The problems in Greece were all the "scummy" Liverpool fans jumping over and pushing through the barriers into the stadium.

They had one scouse tosser on BBC News who was saying he jumped a barrier and ended up with a seat right behind the goal. They said to him do you not feel bad that because of you the real owners of that seat didn't get in and he said "No not at all, I got to see the match!"

Sums up some Liverpool fans for me.

Liverpool have a few more knobhead fans than yer average team. My own team, if I'm honest, has a small racist core that I dislike passionately. What really irks me about LFC fans though is the self pontificating "best fans in the world" bollocks.

It's patently untrue.

As for SO-GOMH*...the dark side called her early.

A real shame...

...GOMH*...

http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0100new...-name_page.html

I was loathe to start a topic on this as we'll just be bombarded with vitriol from Man U and Everton fans.

But as the Echo says - Gaillard has an agenda against English football, not juts Liverpool fans.

Don't get me wrong - some Liverpool fans acted disgracefully out there but fans from other countries have committed much worse acts over the last few years.

If UEFA don't learn from this fiasco now, it could be Man U, Chelsea or Arsenal fans suffering next time.

LOL, long way to go, but gets my vote for most biased non-thinking post of the year.

Scousers, here's how it is - UEFA sent in undercover teams to watch everyone, you didnt know you were being watched so you behaved normally. Guess what, you were found to be the worst support in Europe, even stooping as low as to rob tickets off your own fellow fans, not that robbing anyone else would have been any better, but that just goes to show how low you really are.

A very sad bunch indeed.

LOL, long way to go, but gets my vote for most biased non-thinking post of the year.

Scousers, here's how it is - UEFA sent in undercover teams to watch everyone, you didnt know you were being watched so you behaved normally. Guess what, you were found to be the worst support in Europe, even stooping as low as to rob tickets off your own fellow fans, not that robbing anyone else would have been any better, but that just goes to show how low you really are.

A very sad bunch indeed.

BBC LINK

Uefa backtracks on Liverpool fans

Uefa president Michael Platini has denied that Liverpool fans are the worst-behaved in Europe.

Uefa spokesman William Gaillard made the claim after trouble at the Champions League final, but Platini has now backtracked on those remarks.

"No they are not the worst behaved in Europe," said Platini. "It's official, they are not the worst behaved."