Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
Jake

Abortion....

My original statement was tongue in cheek but you choose to play with words..... like you believe all you read in the Sunday Sport.

Rape and abortion are always subjects primed for witty asides.

Pro Choice as long as it is not used flippantly. Any woman having an abortion will suffer the consequences of her actions for the rest of her life - it is not an easy thing to do and I hate the attitude and stigma that is attached to women who have abortions.

My original statement was tongue in cheek but you choose to play with words..... like you believe all you read in the Sunday Sport.

And any subject I care to mention or comment on is always a primary source of your continued relentless campaign against me.... so why not stay off this thread and let the people speak for a change?

how sad of you to think that.

I guess you didn't quite get that, sheesh.

And any subject I care to mention or comment on is always a primary source of your continued relentless campaign against me

How's that paranoia working out for you there chief?

I guess you didn't quite get that, sheesh.

No I didnt get it. Perhaps you could explain further please...

I was pointing out in a sarcastic way that making 'tongue in cheek' comments about rape and abortion, as Jake did, isn't smart. I thought it made sense. Perhaps not.

And any subject I care to mention or comment on is always a primary source of your continued relentless campaign against me

How's that paranoia working out for you there chief?

There you go again with your bullying of words..... you are supposed to be a moderator and not an argumentative injector..... you need to learn when to take some of your comments to PM and spare us all.

Edited by Jake

I was pointing out in a sarcastic way that making 'tongue in cheek' comments about rape and abortion, as Jake did, isn't smart. I thought it made sense. Perhaps not.

When I did what you have just done..... you went for my jugular for doing so.... how hypocritical can you actually be?

fair enough

When I did what you have just done..... you went for my jugular for doing so.... how hypocritical can you actually be?

Many people argued that you were fundamentally wrong on a topic, proved it with demonstratable evidence and you refused to admit that you'd made a mistake and then flounced off the forum.

I don't see the comparison between someone not quite understanding what I meant, then accepting the explanation when offered.

Tongue in cheek can range from a truthful statement meant awry to a comical one..... ans please let it lie and stay away if you can't contribute to the thread as I feel you single me out somewhat and any thread will bear that fact out where I appear.

My own feelings on abortion is that it should be a woman's choice and simply her choice alone.

Tongue in cheek can range from a truthful statement meant awry to a comical one..

Tongue-in-cheek is a term that refers to a style of humour in which things are said only half seriously, or in a subtly mocking way.

I'm sorry that you dont feel that rape and abortion is a subject to be taken fully serious. But now that we've established that you think it is acceptable to mock it, I agree, lets move on.

Jake, why do you keep posting topics that you dont actually answer yourself ?

Is abortion something that actually interests you ? Are you doing some kind of dissertation on it ?

To be honest, you strike me as a bit of an attention seeker, someone not that sure about themselves.