Tv 'stars' Visiting Island

From MR: "Breakfast TV astrologer Russell Grant is here in the Island this week with Brookside actress Sue Twist, doing pre-production work on the pilot of a new TV programme."

My future prediction - it'll be shit and no one will watch it, just like anything else with Russell Grant in it.

From wiki: "He met his partner Doug at age 20, and as of early 2006, they have been together for 34 years." ...so he's obviously been in Douglas before then :o

From MR: "Breakfast TV astrologer Russell Grant is here in the Island this week with Brookside actress Sue Twist, doing pre-production work on the pilot of a new TV programme."

My future prediction - it'll be shit and no one will watch it, just like anything else with Russell Grant in it.

From wiki: "He met his partner Doug at age 20, and as of early 2006, they have been together for 34 years." ...so he's obviously been in Douglas before then :o

Very sharp Albert! But then I suppose it would have to be?

I like Russel Grant he's lovely.

No he isn't, he's a git.

How can someone make a living out of astrology?

"Venus is in the ascendency. It is a time Librans to follow their hearts and do something positive. Someone you meet will give you some bad news. 1 in 12 people you meet will share your horoscope. Take these vague generalisations and make them specific to certain events that happen to everyone at some point in their lives "

He should stick to pies and cock. Git.