• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spanna , if you are a fellow blue don't let it get to you , rise above them.I went yesterday , didnt have a particularly good view of the Hibbert sending off , but under the rules of the game if Clattenburg gives the penalty he should really send Hibbert off for denying a clear goalscoring opportunity.

What is interesting is the response Ronaldo got from English supporters when he dared to suggest dearly beloved Wayne should walk for his foul in the World Cup last year.Yet Stevie G la ( the baby's not his you know ) did the same thing and not a dicky bird from those Big 4 darlings Sky.The media and supporter outcry is deafening today ;)

No complaints for Neville's sending , he knew what he was doing and deserved to go.

Dirk Kuyt however , what was going on there ?

You need to grow up, mate. What you should be asking is why, for most of the game, Pepe Reina was a spectator. How many shots on target did your 'let's just lump it into the box' team actually achieve?

I do, however, feel sorry for David Moyes. Can't be easy going through life looking like Gollum's older, uglier brother. Still, the man's the perfect manager for the BS - by that I mean he's bitterness personified.

Can't be easy going through life looking like Gollum's older, uglier brother.

and i need to grow up? :lol:

The game deserved to be a 0-0 going off what happened. Removing dives, biased referees etc.

Edited by spanna
You need to grow up, mate. What you should be asking is why, for most of the game, Pepe Reina was a spectator. How many shots on target did your 'let's just lump it into the box' team actually achieve?

I do, however, feel sorry for David Moyes. Can't be easy going through life looking like Gollum's older, uglier brother. Still, the man's the perfect manager for the BS - by that I mean he's bitterness personified.

Magnanimous in victory as ever.Wonder what the fat spanish waiter's rant about 'small club' was then if it wasn't bitter.The pair of you need to grow up.Whilst I was over , I visited the Hillsborough Memorial and found it very emotional in light of what happened recently with Rhys Jones.

Oh how the FA Cup Finals of 86 & 89 are a long time ago now.

RANT TIME!

Well I havent seem a more biased ref performance than that in ages.

I was quite pleased to see a younger ref doing the derby but clattenberg had a nightmare.

Am I the only person that realises how clever/cheating gerrard was for his dive. Ive never ran and fell over and my right leg has shot out at a 90 degree angle to the side.

He did the old van horseface trick of putting ur own leg in the path of the defenders so there is a noise and looks like a collision. I dont mind losing 200 nil to sporting teams

but losing to cheats winds me up something rotten.

how Kung fu kuyt didnt get sent off for that tackle too. and then there was the carragher rugby tackle at the end when the ref bottled the decision.

Gerrard is a discrace to football. Get fatty lampard in the england team and drop gerrard. I dont want youngsters growing up thinking cheating is the way to win football matches.

:angry:

RANT OVER!.

I'll take it from that you're an Everton fan then. Yes, If I was an Everton fan I'd be really angry. Don't forget the Liverpool v Chelsea game though - Liverpool have also been victims of ridiculous refereeing decisions this season. Don't worry - you'll get over it. Everton will win more games than they lose this season - even if it pains me to say it.

i remember it alright, i also remeber the forced public apology, do you think we'll see 1 from mark "look at me mum i'm on the telly" clattenburg??

no, because he didn't wrong 1 of the big 4, it's hard enough to compete with their financial clout without having to compete with the refs too

There is only one derby.

ps phil neville didnt cheat.. he put his arm right out and knew he was getting sent off. no complaints and certainly no sneaky talking to the ref to change his mind ala gerrard to get hibbert sent off.

Stop eating lemons you sour toffee apple. Oh and another thing, there is only one derby....

....and thats Derby county Derby county!!! hahahah 2-1 3 points pull your pants up everton hahahaha :lol:

I'm staying out of this one, having only just sobered up from Saturday afternoon!!

Just a couple of points though while I am here:-

1. The refereeing performance shouldnt paper over the cracks of our lack of ability. Hoofball personified again and Arteta can not carry the team every single game.

2. Would Andy Johnson have got the same result if he was "fouled" in the same way as Steven Gerrard? Probably not but I guess that what comes from being a "smaller club"

3. Benetiz' charge across the pitch at full time was pretty funny to watch...and I thought no-one ran slower than Yakubu

4. The Tesco bag waiving before the game was witty...although clearly the irony of us potentially "selling out" to Tescos when the RS have already sold out to the Yanks was somewhat lost.

5. Carragher is a twat of the highest order, although in a week when we have claimed footballers have no passion at least as one of the few scousers on the pitch he showed what it meant to win.

Anyway thats my calm reply...which would have been somewhat different if I could have found an internet cafe on Saturday afternoon....COYB

I'm surprised there has been no mention of Kuyts 2 footed lunge at Phil Neville. Should of been sent off. I suppose because it was P Neville the ref let him off :)

1. The refereeing performance shouldnt paper over the cracks of our lack of ability. Hoofball personified again and Arteta can not carry the team every single game.

Too true , there were moments ( although somewhat brief !! ) on Saturday when we actually passed and moved , played some reasonable stuff , but its so frustrating watching long ball after long ball being pumped upto Yakubu & Anichebe.The players we have now although not being world class have the ability to play football not hoofball