Bored, Frustrated Invalid...

just add some "tramadol" tablets

I found those buggers gave me cold sweats, insomnia, agitation (more than normal) and just generally feeling pants. Highly addictive too apparently but I decided not to find out! :huh:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just add some "tramadol" tablets

I found those buggers gave me cold sweats, insomnia, agitation (more than normal) and just generally feeling pants. Highly addictive too apparently but I decided not to find out! :huh:

I took two of them at once in Thailand after setting my leg on fire

Certainly stopped the pain, left me trolleyed for about six hours and went down a storm with a few bottles of Singha

What did you do? Fall off your skateboard? :P You off the Canada?

Erm nope it wasn't a skateboard it was an accident at work and yes off to Canada :)

What did you do? Fall off your skateboard? :P You off the Canada?

Erm nope it wasn't a skateboard it was an accident at work and yes off to Canada :)

Ooh, did you put in a claim? Injured at work, gotta be compo in there somewhere!! ;) Stupid knees. Mine is the same size as my head currently. What did you do to yours? We're off to France, hope it gives better snow than last year....

Get on line and order every single ski/board holiday catalogue you can - wait for them to pop through your letter box, read very single resort description and picture yourself on the slopes :)

I'm not off work but I might do that any way !!!

have a look on the internets finest hour on here, should keep you going for an hour or two, if not get a nintendo wii, so fun, use it now and sell it at christmas for profit when they're like rocking horse shit to get hold of...

Cheeky Boy tried to kill me about 5 months ago (didn't quite suceed)

But I spent the next 4 months full of co-codomol lying on the sofa doing sweet fa .

My advice to you would be "dont fight it" just add some "tramadol" tablets to your regular dose of co=codamol and every thing will be fine .

You'll still be pissed off , but you'll be to far gone to care!

For free fall rock climbing lessons, phone 07624 406538 and ask for alan, i'm sure he'll be more than happy to help :w00t:

Portunus strikes again!!! :zorro:

feelslikeitshould, if you're feeling a bit down in the morning , switch on C5 and have a good laugh at Trisha Goddards lip job.