Summer Is Here!

Survivor

Just thought i'd pop my head in the door to say that today truly was a sign of a great summer ahead! Blue sky, brigh sun, dipped the big toe into the Hunua Falls - brrrrrrrrrr! But great. Have just spent a lovely evening having a meal in the early evening sun - wonderful.

So how's the weather your side of the world :P

Wish I was there.

Trust me - it's 100x better than spending the winter in Ramsey. Been here 18 years...

And these pics were taken behind my house - all within two kilometers.

I expect it's a lot beter than spending a winter in Ramsey. Where are you exactly and what do you do for a living there?

Wish I was there.

Trust me - it's 100x better than spending the winter in Ramsey. Been here 18 years...

And these pics were taken behind my house - all within two kilometers.

I expect it's a lot beter than spending a winter in Ramsey. Where are you exactly and what do you do for a living there?

I'm in Laax - about 50kms from St. Moritz and write computer software for a small company of which I'm a partner.

In the Graubunden,eh?What a lovely part of Schweiz.Have been to St.Moritz and over the Bernina Pass into Italy both by road and on the RhB and will never forget it.

Can you speak Romansch :)