Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
ans

Lost Season 4 Us Viewers Thread

Odds are it's something to do with his daughter. Remember Kate went off to do something for Sawyer in the future timeline which pissed Jack off. I'll take a stab and guess it went something like:

Hey freckles, if you manage to get off the Island and I don't, remember to look up my daughter for me and tell her I wasn't all bad

Ah I did not know that. I've been away and I'm miles behind on Lost material.

It's not even a lucky guess though, I think most people assumed that anyway.

What Sawyer said is up on Youtube somewhere.

He told Kate to find his daughter

I thought that was made up? I'm sure I read that his request/statement was to be expanded upon in a future episode.

I'll have a look and get back.

OK, I found it. It's not gospel, but these things from that Kristin bird are usually pretty much on the money.

Mike in Hermosa Beach, Calif.: I have one question that I can't seem to find an answer to. And it's probably meant to be that we didn't hear, but what the hell did Sawyer whisper to Kate before he jumped?

Survey says: I've checked with my sources, and also a rep for the show, and have been told that the writers are "saving that secret for later on." According to one insider who works on the show, that line (what Sawyer said) wasn't even in the script. I wouldn't put too much stock into the gazillion daughter-in-Alabama (or possibly Albuquerque) "What Sawyer Said" videos currently playing on YouTube, some of which claim to have official and complete subtitles. Bottom line: Only Damon and Carlton know the whole truth, so I'm staying cautiously skeptical for the time being. If anyone sees them at Comic-Con next month (when they officially break their "radio silence"), tackle them and tickle them until they tell us if we can trust this YouTube business, OK?

Taken from DarkUFO

Where can it go from here? Am I right in thinking that there's another 2 or 3 seasons of it? I'm not sure how they're going to get much more mileage out of it. I sincerely hope that we don't have a couple of seasons of waffle followed by a finale that reveals everything in too short a space of time.

There was an interview with the writers on a Lost special show screened after the finale of series 4. Now I thought the whole thing was going to be finished after series 5, but they were talking about series 6 being the last.

Personally I think with the pace things are moving at now, they maybe know how they are going to end it. I got the impression with some of the slow episodes in series 1 & 2 that they were stalling for time!

It was supposed to be 5x24 episodes but with the writers strike, they added another season and changed the last three seasons to 1x14 and 2x16. Add together the actual number of episodes and it's still the same as 5x24. It's just broken up more.

Something for the summer

http://www.octagonglobalrecruiting.com/

Octagon Global Recruiting, on behalf of the Dharma Initiative, would like to thank you for registering your expression of interest in our latest volunteer recruitment drive.

We will be launching in San Diego on July 24th at Comic-Con International offering select registrants the opportunity to take an exciting aptitude test that will give applicants the chance to demonstrate their unique talents.

The Dharma Initiative hopes you will be able to join us to find out more about their ground-breaking new research project. We will contact you closer to the date with more information.

For those not able to join us in San Diego, Dharma's full recruitment program will be made available online to registered recruits after July 27th.

In the meantime, the Dharma Initiative urges you to spread the word. Invite your colleagues to join the team at www.octagonglobalrecruiting.com and take part in this once in a lifetime opportunity.

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION OF THE DHARMA INITIATIVE:

This message and its attachments are confidential and may contain information which is protected by copyright. It is intended solely for the named addressee. If you are not the authorised recipient (or responsible for delivery of the message to the authorised recipient), you must not use, disclose, print, copy or deliver this message or its attachments to anyone. If you receive this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete this message and its attachments from your system. Any content of this message and its attachments that does not relate to the official business of the Dharma Initiative or its subsidiaries must be taken not to have been sent or endorsed by any of them. No representation is made that this email or its attachments are without defect or that the contents express views other than those of the sender.

Only 3 weeks to go!!!!!!!